Amp suggestions for Faital Pro HF200

Pete H

I'm wanting to do a little listening and testing with some different horns and my faital pro's that have been laying around for a while.  I need to pick up another amp that's going to be used just to drive those.  Any suggestions?  I do have a few Carver M200's laying around that I could use but I'm looking for some opinions from anyone that has experience with the HF200's please and Thanks!

Hey Pete,

I am not sure what horn and speaker you will be wanting to try the HF200s with, but on my Jub-Likes I used my

Triode Labs 2A3 SET amp to drive the HF200/402.

It's the only amp I tried so I cannot compare to another amp but this combo sounded outstanding to my ears.

The 3.5-4wpc was more than enough power on the big horns and the detail and soundstage were fantastic!

With me having sold the Jub-likes I will be using my Triode Lab to again drive a pair of HF200s on the back of K510s,

on top of a pair of Peavey FH-1s.

I am a week or so away from completing this build so I can't comment yet on how this set up will work out.