The Klipsch Audio Community
GrapplesInStereo

PRICE DROP Woo Audio WA3 Single Ended Triode Class A OTL Headphone Amplifier

Original Price: $600

Asking Price: $375

Condition: Very Good (8/10); fully functional and operationally perfect

This classified ad is for a Woo Audio WA3 OTL headphone amplifier. This amp is a great choice for higher impedance headphones like Sennheiser HD650's or Beyer DT880, 600 ohm. It has plenty of drive and a smooth, full bodied midrange. Bass and treble extension are excellent, too. This amp is built like a tank and comes with NOS 6080 and 6922 tubes.

Important Note: Woo Audio amplifiers do not come with a power cord, so you will need to provide your own. I originally had this listed at $425 plus shipping, but have lowered the price to $375. The buyer will cover shipping for this item. Contact me for a quote, but I’d guess $35 or so should cover delivery to most of the lower 48. I will cover PayPal fees. This amp will ship in its original box from Winston Salem, NC. 

IMG_4600.jpg

Woo Audio is awesome... 

53 minutes ago, Schu said:

Woo Audio is awesome... 

Thanks!

Also open to offers from forum members. Pricing on this was hard to nail down. The only other one I can find listed on any site is $500, but I feel like I’ve seen them sell in the $400+ range over the past year. Get in touch if you’d like to make an offer. I’m definitely interested in moving this unit.

Bought it 11 months ago and have used it all of twice because I’ve been too busy. It’s time for this awesome amp to get some overdue attention 

Just wanted to give this another bump to let people know that this amp is still available for $375 plus shipping. I will only charge actual shipping. This is the cheapest price anywhere I can find online by almost $100.

For an extra $25 I can throw in a CHATHAM ELECTRONICS JAN CAHG 6080WA tube. It was tested on a HICKOK TV7 and tested NOS.The results were 88/88 while minimum good is 36/36.