K-510 pic needed of "broken" horn

Emile

Fighting with Klipsch Support (better known as Klipsch Gestapo) ... trying to get a replacement K-510 horn.  

Ordered some and had no problem ... then I get an email with "need serial number." OK; complied with number of KPT-904's. Then I get an email with "why." OK; complied with pics stating I have "one" old model horn and "one" new horn (w/mumps).  Another email with cannot sell this to you without a good reason. Jeez; thought mismatched horns were a good reason :(  Email also stated "if unit is broken, send us pics."  OK; so this is my last attempt. If it does not work I'll put all my Klipsch speakers in a bonfire :( 

So; anyone have any pics of an old K-510 horn which is defective? Guess any hairline crack or broken corner will do.

Many, many thanks :D 

Cheers, Emile

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Emile said:

Fighting with Klipsch Support (better known as Klipsch Gestapo) ... trying to get a replacement K-510 horn.  

Ordered some and had no problem ... then I get an email with "need serial number." OK; complied with number of KPT-904's. Then I get an email with "why." OK; complied with pics stating I have "one" old model horn and "one" new horn (w/mumps).  Another email with cannot sell this to you without a good reason. Jeez; thought mismatched horns were a good reason :(  Email also stated "if unit is broken, send us pics."  OK; so this is my last attempt. If it does not work I'll put all my Klipsch speakers in a bonfire :( 

So; anyone have any pics of an old K-510 horn which is defective? Guess any hairline crack or broken corner will do.

Cheers, Emile

I don't think you are doing yourself any favors by calling them the "Gestapo".  I find that pretty inappropriate.

• Like 1

It’s not gonna happen. They are on here anyway and know about the last k510 deal slipping through the cracks. It’ll be the last time a pair of k510s makes it out of the warehouse I have a feeling. You’ll eventually just get the call that they do not support the diy community with parts. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Klipsch Employees
5 hours ago, Emile said:

Cheers, Emile

One more time. Klipsch does not sell parts for projects. If you have a damaged horn, blow a driver then we will sell you the replacement part or warranty the part to get your speaker up and running. But to get parts just to get parts, no. And asking others to send pics of a broken horn....come on bro. If you want a horn then buy a component as each is serialized. Cheers. 

• Like 2