Cayin 845 300B

mopardave

=== my first tube amp was Cayin. Beautiful finish and great build quality. I think you’ll find Cayin is one of the most respected brands from Chinese manufacturers. Not sure you could do a whole lot better quality wise - 

I can’t be sure but the similarities of several Prima Luna models and that of earlier Cayin, like the one I owned, lead me to believe Cayin builds for Prima Luna — 

3 hours ago, richieb said:

=== my first tube amp was Cayin. Beautiful finish and great build quality. I think you’ll find Cayin is one of the most respected brands from Chinese manufacturers. Not sure you could do a whole lot better quality wise - 

I can’t be sure but the similarities of several Prima Luna models and that of earlier Cayin, like the one I owned, lead me to believe Cayin builds for Prima Luna — 

Those Cayins look top notch.  I have never owned one ,but may in the future.

4 hours ago, richieb said:

4 hours ago, richieb said:

Here's another Cayin amp I really like to try.

cayin kt88.jpg