veloceleste

Very nice review.

Included in my various electronics are Quicksilver SET300B and original 8417 Monoblocks (updated by Mike Sanders to run EL34 tubes), Phono Preamp, Line Stage Preamp and MC SUT (which is excellent with my preferred Denon DL103 LOMC).

A longtime friend has been running the Quicksilver Integrated for some time. His comments very much agree with the OP.

• 7 months later...

Because of a illness I've developed I would like to downsize my system . I have advance lung cancer and because of it I had to moved from Puerto Rico to Arizona where I am currently recieving quimotherapy at Anderson cancer center . I have separates so everytime I move I have to take everything . So I am on the market to swap my separates for an intergrated amplifier . My phone number is 687- 9180 , name Manuel Perez .

Having lived with high quality sounding equipment most of my life I can't just pickup any equipment and expect to get musically involved in the music as my ears and taste have been acostumed to good sound . 

I have a Audible Illusion Modulus 3a and a Mccormack DNA 125 , willing to sell them or trade them . Together they sound excellent .

So if you have a good sounding intergrated and would like to upgrade to separates and get better sound contact me . Right now I'm living at Mesa , Arizona , just let me know .