SVS pb13 ultra reviews

as for the sealed sub is best for music thing, i agree for the most part on the common offerings for subs.  who makes a horn loaded consumer standalone sub that doesnt need to be built?  & you cant really compare 18" IB in wall subs to any common consumer sub... apples to watermelons.  

my 2 measly sb2000 subs do very good for movie use too in my room on my system, no they dont compare to huge subs for music or movies but again, need to keep things in perspective here, each persons likes, needs & budget are different & for most people a sealed consumer sub (or 2) is better for most music.  i used to own a velodyne fsr15 servo controlled sealed sub & even today they are an excellent sub that will hold its own with modern subs of equal size.  & when my friend i bought it from had 2 of them it was the best bass i had ever heard at that time in the mid 90's.  buy what you want & can afford & is practical for your needs, these things should not be a competition... there is always someone or something bigger, faster or better! ;)  

• Like 2