Some laptops for sale soon...various models

avguytx

I won't have quite the slew of laptops like a few years back but there are going to be a few up for sale soon. I'll just come back to this thread and update what I have.

One that should be ready to go in next couple of days is a Toshiba Satellite L75D-A7283 which has a 17.3" screen, AMD A4-5000M Quad Core 1.5Ghz CPU, 6GB memory, DVD drive, 720GB hard drive, LAN and WiFi capability, HDMI & VGA output, and is running authentic Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.  It had Windows 8.1 on it and I do have an ISO installer for that I can include if you are so inclined.   Charger and battery are included and it does seem to hold a decent charge (But remember, this is an older laptop with original battery so....) and the LCD screen is bright and good to go with no cracks or scratches    It will have Microsoft Security Essentials for the AntiVirus software, current Java, and Chrome but no Office program on it.  One could download quite a few out there for free.

Price on this laptop is $135 plus shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states.

Will have a couple of HP's soon, an ASUS, and a Dell or two.  Screen sizes range from 14 to 15.6 I believe.  Let me know if any questions.  I can get pictures if needed.

Hard to believe it's been 3 years since those Dells made their way into the Forum's hands.

For those considering these, know that @avguytx is easy to work with, represents his items well, and is EXCELLENT at packaging them for safe arrival.

(+ How do I know, I got 2 & they arrived the day before Christmas as hoped.)

Thanks again Kip!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arrow#422 said:

Hard to believe it's been 3 years since those Dells made their way into the Forum's hands.

For those considering these, know that @avguytx is easy to work with, represents his items well, and is EXCELLENT at packaging them for safe arrival.

(+ How do I know, I got 2 & they arrived the day before Christmas as hoped.)

Thanks again Kip!

I still have mine that I bought sitting idle. Literally installed the free Windows 10 update that was available on it and have not touched it since. No use for it really, just another good deal I hated to pass up

I appreciate the kind words, guys.  Going to do my best to get some pictures up tonight or tomorrow of these laptops plus I need to get pics of some other odds and ends I'm going to sell off before moving into new house (couple pairs of speakers and maybe an amp or two).  My wife and I work non-stop on the house on the weekends trying to get all the inside things finished up so when it "hopefully" decides to quit raining for a couple of weeks (wishful thinking), we can get our septic system and driveway done!  :D

On 1/14/2019 at 12:49 PM, avguytx said:

I appreciate the kind words, guys.  Going to do my best to get some pictures up tonight or tomorrow of these laptops plus I need to get pics of some other odds and ends I'm going to sell off before moving into new house (couple pairs of speakers and maybe an amp or two).  My wife and I work non-stop on the house on the weekends trying to get all the inside things finished up so when it "hopefully" decides to quit raining for a couple of weeks (wishful thinking), we can get our septic system and driveway done!  :D

Kip, have not heard back from my son in law, so....too bad for them....

I apologize that it takes me a little bit to get back to the thread...it's been hectic with all the house stuff and work.  Here's some info of the few that I have at the moment....

The Asus model is K60i and I believe it's an Intel Pentium dual core  T4400 2.2GHz CPU with a 15.6" screen.  Memory is maxed out at 4gb and I think it has a 500gb drive in it.  I bought the laptop about a year after I went back to college and it has worked great.  It seems like I had upgraded it to Windows 10 while they were offering the free upgrade.  I might could put Windows 7 Pro on it it one preferred.  I will try to get this one up and rolling tonight.  This one would run $100 plus shipping.

I have a Dell E6400 Core 2 Duo 2.26GHz with a 14.1" screen that I have put a 128gb SSD in that runs quite good.  It has Windows 7 Pro x64 and I believe the video out is the Display Port which can always be converted to HDMI if needed and has a replacement battery that might be 2 years old.  This one would run $110 (mainly because of the SSD which is fairly new) plus shipping.

There will eventually be a couple of HP's as soon as time allows me to get to them.  Remember that these are not new laptops so their batteries aren't as new but both of the above laptops have had their batteries replaced in the last few years.  Let me know if any questions.  Thanks all!

Well, that's the hard part for me....getting away while we're on the final stage of our new house build.  My wife and I work almost 12 hour days on Saturday and Sunday trying to get the things done we can.  There would be next to no way I could leave and go to LR on Sunday.  We're working on installing the stair treads and risers this weekend as the carpet is being installed upstairs (in my audio room) this Friday.  Sorry.

4 hours ago, avguytx said:

Well, that's the hard part for me....getting away while we're on the final stage of our new house build.  My wife and I work almost 12 hour days on Saturday and Sunday trying to get the things done we can.  There would be next to no way I could leave and go to LR on Sunday.  We're working on installing the stair treads and risers this weekend as the carpet is being installed upstairs (in my audio room) this Friday.  Sorry.

No worries Kip.