The Klipsch Audio Community
dtel's wife

2019 PILGRIMAGE DATES APRIL 25-28, 2019

5 minutes ago, richieb said:

One Bald Guy Distillery - using only “naturally” filtered liquids - aged 2 hours. 

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  I have a patented organic filtering process that's reserved for special clientele.

• Thanks 1

Attendee list updated.  PM me if you have registered and do not see your name.\

28 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

Attendee list updated.  PM me if you have registered and do not see your name.\

Is it me or are there a LOT of people registered earlier this year?

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Is it me or are there a LOT of people registered earlier this year?

@CECAA850 the attendance numbers are definitely higher at this point than in previous years.  We are certain a lot of folks are still not aware of the dates yet.  We are expecting a record number of attendees this year based on the registered attendees thus far.  In addition, a lot of folks have said they are attending but have not yet registered. We may extend early registration through March 1, just to make sure we accommodate everyone that has said they are attending and those that aren't aware of the dates yet.  We hate leaving anyone out!

36 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

@CECAA850 the attendance numbers are definitely higher at this point than in previous years.  We are certain a lot of folks are still not aware of the dates yet.  We are expecting a record number of attendees this year based on the registered attendees thus far.  In addition, a lot of folks have said they are attending but have not yet registered. We may extend early registration through March 1, just to make sure we accommodate everyone that has said they are attending and those that aren't aware of the dates yet.  We hate leaving anyone out!

I'll bring ben gay and an elbow brace then.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I'll bring ben gay and an elbow brace then.

Have I met Ben or is this a turn for you?

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Have I met Ben or is this a turn for you?

Oh, you know Ben.

I just ordered a few more martini glasses.  Think I'll PM my bar buddies so we can start comparing notes.

5 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Oh, you know Ben.

I just ordered a few more martini glasses.  Think I'll PM my bar buddies so we can start comparing notes.

Hey Carl!

How many olives and what kind of bottle should I bring?

On a second note, I am hoping the wife comes this year, so maybe the 4 of us could catch a bite sometime  :D

Rog

7 hours ago, twistedcrankcammer said:

Hey Carl!

How many olives and what kind of bottle should I bring?

On a second note, I am hoping the wife comes this year, so maybe the 4 of us could catch a bite sometime  :D

Rog

I'll send a PM.

What about the Tequila drinkers?  Speak up, I can't be the only one and this shouldn't be limited to Martini's and Whisky, although I'm not prejudice and will be participating in multiple tastings.  I'll have to track down a fully stocked liquor store in Little Rock since I'm not driving this time.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pete H said:

What about the Tequila drinkers?  

Bring what you like.   Last year my son in law brought a bottle of Titanium.  Really smooth stuff.

Last time I think Tom and I started with about 6 bottles between Tequila, Scotch and Irish Whisky, but I had to babysit Tom on Saturday night when he was getting into deep thoughts and conversation regarding "we're all Americans"  and "look at how amazing the stars are out here"  LMAO, I still bust his *** about it every few months although he's cut back on his intake of Johnny Walker.

• Like 1

I won't be able to attend this year but I sent some money for you to use however you see fit!!!

Thanks

JJ

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I won't be able to attend this year but I sent some money for you to use however you see fit!!!

Thanks

JJ

Thank you as always.  Sure wish you could join us.  Received your tshirt order also!

On 2/15/2019 at 5:32 PM, Pete H said:

What about the Tequila drinkers?  Speak up, I can't be the only one and this shouldn't be limited to Martini's and Whisky, although I'm not prejudice and will be participating in multiple tastings.  I'll have to track down a fully stocked liquor store in Little Rock since I'm not driving this time.

If you are a military retiree, then swing by LRAFB to the Class Six store there.  Otherwise there will be lots of opportunities before you get to Hope. with the final opportunities before you get to the Prescott exits....the County Arkadelphia is in became wet last year....and if you wait til you are at the Prescott exits, then you waited too long!

20 minutes ago, aaronil said:

We will get affirmation that our assets have been gotten and we're represented?

---------------------------

Audio Installation Services

When did you register and did you include your forum name?