The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
dtel's wife

2019 PILGRIMAGE DATES APRIL 25-28, 2019

Hello:

I am new to this site but have owned LaScallas for over 32 years.  I'm interested in a tour of the factory but don't have the time to attend all of the events that are planned.  If I ONLY want to attend a factory tour, (no meals, etc.) do I still have to pay the $100. fee or is there a reduced fee for someone in my position.

Thanks.

Mike

21 minutes ago, Ymacme said:

Hello:

I am new to this site but have owned LaScallas for over 32 years.  I'm interested in a tour of the factory but don't have the time to attend all of the events that are planned.  If I ONLY want to attend a factory tour, (no meals, etc.) do I still have to pay the $100. fee or is there a reduced fee for someone in my position.

Thanks.

Mike

You can pay $75.  PM me if you have any other questions.

Is the address to Rodney's place posted somewhere? It's not jumping out at me if it is, and I just need that bit of info since I'll be going straight there and bypassing all the other events/hotels.

2 hours ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Is the address to Rodney's place posted somewhere? It's not jumping out at me if it is, and I just need that bit of info since I'll be going straight there and bypassing all the other events/hotels.

Check your phone birthday boy.

Carl, that's kinda weird that you've answered the same question 2x's in the last hour.  

Is there a reason that it's just not posted in the general information about the event?  Worried about people crashing the party I bet. 

Pete,

Security will be present at Rodney's to insure that it is a closed event.

SSH

I'm flying in, so my assistance with security won't be as thorough as others.  LOL

Woot! Woot! Babadono and wife coming by when they get to the airport to pick me up for dinner, so getting to kickoff the events early! Looking forward to the dedication tomorrow evening and all the rest to follow.

Travel safe. Looking forward to seeing you all. May cook a pot of Texas Red from scratch for Saturday afternoon snacks, especially if Carl follows through to join me with his martinis. My chili and his martinis will be a dangerous pairing...

Dave

• Like 1

Can one of you folks that are fortunate enough to attend, please start an official Pilgrimage picture thread? 

Thanks!

• Like 1

On 4/25/2019 at 3:45 PM, Tarheel said:

Will there be a surprise guest this year?

Only if you show up on Saturday. 

On 4/25/2019 at 3:45 PM, Tarheel said:

Will there be a surprise guest this year?

His GF is supposed to stop by, it's on the downlow, his wife proofreads his posts and PMs. Nice work, Lorena Cutyercockoff will now be showing up too.

Mark

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Damned.  Missed it.

Arkansas should be proud !

Will be signing up for 2020.

Edited by TGaudiophile

On 4/27/2019 at 7:19 PM, ZEUS121996 said:

No Gloves?

Mark

In between shakes.

@CECAA850 need to work with someone on getting that white PWK signed shirt screen printed for next year. I would buy one of those in a heartbeat.

1 hour ago, rockhound said:

@CECAA850 need to work with someone on getting that white PWK signed shirt screen printed for next year. I would buy one of those in a heartbeat.

Good luck getting it signed.

25 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Good luck getting it signed.

Really Carl lol? I meant take the shirt to a screen printer and have some made like it is.

• Haha 1