The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
dtel's wife

ARE YOU ATTENDING 2019 PILGRIMAGE?

Was telling my wife about the get together...

she asked why I didn't go?      Now she sez it's OK.

If I leave out now....I could be there in time to spoil your dinner ......tomorrow

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sigh! Just got back from a 3 week working trip to S Carolina yesterday afternoon. Mini me would not appreciate me getting there. Yo folks have fun.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, USNRET said:

Sigh! Just got back from a 3 week working trip to S Carolina yesterday afternoon. Mini me would not appreciate me getting there. Yo folks have fun.

Yes, you were missed.  I'll catch you up when I have time.

5 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

All this time and not one stinkin picture?

Wrong thread sir.

tumblr_n2mcioCaW81rdqbfro1_500.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Want to thank everybody for such a great time. It was a pleasure to see and meet so many wonderful people. Also, thank you for honoring my late husband, Boxx. This was a very emotional weekend. Had a great time, great food and a wonderful setting. Hope to see you again next year! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, MrsBoxx said:

Also, thank you for honoring my late husband, Boxx.

At a loss as to how I missed you. Those of us organizing the 2015 Pilgrimage had no question about dedicating it to his memory. He was one of the most beloved members of this community ever. I hope I am able to meet you next year.

Dave

Boxx03.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MrsBoxx said:

Want to thank everybody for such a great time. It was a pleasure to see and meet so many wonderful people. Also, thank you for honoring my late husband, Boxx. This was a very emotional weekend. Had a great time, great food and a wonderful setting. Hope to see you again next year! 

I'm not sure how I missed you either.   It's a shame that you showed up and no mention was made of it.  I hope to meet you possibly next year and tell you personally how much he meant to the forum.  

• Like 1

On 4/28/2019 at 4:44 PM, CECAA850 said:

Yes, you were missed. 

He was?

Who knew this was a thing? I just called the factory to get a tour and they told me I missed it by a week. I guess I have a year to plan for it now !

26 minutes ago, Richard Comerford said:

ho knew this was a thing? I just called the factory to get a tour and they told me I missed it by a week. I guess I have a year to plan for it now !

Actually, the plant discontinued tours a long time ago. An exception is made at Pilgrimage time as the Forum feeds the entire plant staff on Friday of that weekend. Come get some!

Dave

On 4/29/2019 at 6:36 AM, CECAA850 said:

I'm not sure how I missed you either.   It's a shame that you showed up and no mention was made of it. 

I was not sure if it would have been appropriate, or not sure it would have been right to make a big deal of it, I guess we should have asked Mrs. Boxx. Sorry I didn't find out and let everyone know.

It took me a little while to even go talk to her, didn't want anyone to be upset, nice lady.

I hope you do come back next year MrsBoxx. 

1 hour ago, dtel said:

I was not sure if it would have been appropriate

It wouldn't have been the first wife of a forum member that we recognized that weekend.