Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
dtel's wife

ARE YOU ATTENDING 2019 PILGRIMAGE?

Recommended Posts

Yep, Texarkana has an airport and has rental car services.

 

The tough part is timing the one or two flights per day from Dallas/FT Worth.

 

Thanks

JJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MenloBob said:

Payment sent. I’m assuming Little Rock is the best airport to fly into?

 

Should I bring a case of California wine? 

Texarkana is closer, but I can't get any good prices to fly into there and Little Rock is getting me much better rates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:50 AM, Pete H said:

Texarkana is closer, but I can't get any good prices to fly into there and Little Rock is getting me much better rates.

Try Shreveport as well just as close if not closer. Will be good to see you and hang again Pete.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's looking like the Super MWM's will not be at the pilgrimage. Way to many people expected in that building and space is just gone so maybe another time. Plus side is this will probably be the biggest one ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, rockhound said:

Try Shreveport as well just as close if not closer. Will be good to see you and hang again Pete.

I will give it a shot and see what comes up.  I'm sure it's going to be another great time.  Looking forward to catching up with you as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dave A said:

It's looking like the Super MWM's will not be at the pilgrimage. Way to many people expected in that building and space is just gone so maybe another time. Plus side is this will probably be the biggest one ever.

What about outside where the bands normally setup? It's a covered area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, rockhound said:

What about outside where the bands normally setup? It's a covered area.

Christy is kind of discouraging it. Evidently there are going to be over 150 people there as of right now and who knows how many in a few weeks. I think they are feeling a bit overwhelmed right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well anyone in the area in the future is welcome to stop in just contact me first to see if I am here. May be the best I can do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dave A said:

. Evidently there are going to be over 150 people there as of right now and who knows how many in a few weeks. I think they are feeling a bit overwhelmed right now.

No doubt.  That's a bunch and there's still almost 2 months left before the event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Home improvements taking priority... wife sez.

 

☹️

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dave A said:

Christy is kind of discouraging it. Evidently there are going to be over 150 people there as of right now and who knows how many in a few weeks. I think they are feeling a bit overwhelmed right now.

I was honestly not trying to discourage it.  I was simply explaining the various activities and  locations for set up at Rodney's.  The limit is 150 attendees.  As of now, once I update the list we are right around 100 or so, including city/county officials, volunteers, KGI employees and attendees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Registered and ready! It gets better every year.

Kirby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Christy is making these now; get your order in

Capture.JPG

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now, you're making me feel bad ...  I'll see what I can do...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rivernuggets said:

Money sent for me and a buddy. First time to Hope for both of us!

Nice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Rivernuggets said:

Money sent for me and a buddy. First time to Hope for both of us!

Very nice will be good to put a face with the name!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...