(Noob) which binding posts do I use to install the Klipsch RC7

Roney

Hi community, 

As stated in my title, I'm confused on how to install the RC7. It has 4 binding posts which are interconnected with some type of plastic covered wires. The red terminals are connected and the black terminals as well . Which 2 do i use? And do I remove these interconnecters or do I leave them there? Please have a look at the attached picture.

Thanks again 

IMG_20190110_184644.jpg

Edited by Roney
Correction

Evening to ya. It's simple enough. If using banana plugs take a very small screwdriver, knife, etc to pop out one red and one black "plug" that in pressed into the terminal nut..push in the banana plugs + to red and - to black. If using spade connector loosen a red and black nut and slip in spade then re-tighten. On these I prefer bananas as I have found the terminal loosen over time with spade.

They are made this way in the off chance that you want to bi-wire. In that case the jumpers would be removed. Personally I fine no advantage in bi-wiring...not to be confused with bi-amping.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've upgraded from the RC62II. I thought my old center sounded weak  after  I decided to add an external amp(emotiva A-300) to the equation to power up my  fronts (RF82ii) . There was an unbalance of sound there. Now with the RC7, dialogues no longer have to fight their way to be heard, if that makes any sense. RC64 is overkill and way too expensive for my blood. I might contemplate getting RF7s but that will be in the very far future. I have a 7.1 setup with all klipsch speakers except for the subwoofer(SVS PB-2000) 

• Like 3