Re visit: good match surround speakers for klf-30 & c7 system

Alexander

Searching around the board it has be ~5 years since this has been touched on soooo.....

Looking around I see that the ksp-s6 was their suggested mate to the klf-20/30's in the manual but they are hard to find these days. Besides I'm not too fond of the looks of them anyway so what other spears might do a good job? I have considered using say a set of klf-10's for the rears but they a bit too big and would rather go with something smaller if possible. The current rears are so so and the forte II's are out of the question :)  So anyone come across something that may work well with the other speakers in this system?

Similar here, as I've got KLF-20s as L&R, custom KG5.5 center channel, and KG5.5s for the side surrounds.  Over time we've grown accustomed to having the large speakers at the sides.  One option would be to purchase a couple more KLF-C7s and use them as surrounds (rotated for a proper D'Appolito orientation of course). They'd certainly be smaller than a KLF-10, but they would be from the same family and timbre match everything else.