Forte 1 tweeters

Jive talkin

a k79 is the exact same driver and diaphragm. Klipsch changes the numbers around they say to designate from which speaker a specific driver originated from but who cares about that? So a Heresy 2 tweeter is a k79 a Forte/Fort2 tweeter is a k79 a Chorus/Chorus2 tweeter is a k79 a Lacala2 tweeter is a k79. They are all over the place. Note a Quartet tweeter has the same size diaphragm but the diaphragm material and the motor are both different. A KLF20.30 tweeter motor is a k79 but they shipped stock with a shiny black poly diaphragm rather than the phenolic in a k79. and lastly in  my experience the best diaphragm is the Bob Crites titaniam replacment which I not only like better I believe is built better than the Klipsch ti version. Bob has other even better tweeters that you can switch up to if you feel that itch.The k79 can be modified and turned into a very good tweeter if you are into that sort of tweaking. Last of all the Klipsch ti mid diaphragm is the way forward and upward available only at Simply Speakers this is the original Klipsch factory ti part (remember PWK said that we live in the midrange). Welcome to the forum and the passion.