Meet up with loudnproud (Shane)

jimjimbo

I had the good fortune to meet loudnproud (Shane) and his friend Jim when they came to pick up the Khorns that Shane had purchased from Briney (Brian) that were near me.   I had looked at the Khorns and offered my opinion and a few photos last week.  Shane and Jim made the long drive down from Minneapolis to pick up the speakers.  Shane, Jim and Brian are all extremely nice guys and I'm very glad to have met them.  It's always nice to get together with forum folks and form new friendships.

@briney

@loudnproud

• Like 2

Thanks again Jim for taking time to check the Khorns out for me, I am so grateful. Also inviting us into your house to hear your system, WOW! Still trying to get the grin off my face (even after the long trip home) and a couple hours of sleep. 

After this trip of hearing 2 systems with the Khorns, my friend Jim may also be getting caught by the bug as he talked about McIntosh and Klipsch the whole way home, even checking some prices🙂. Anyway thanks to you and Briney both to make this deal come together. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Thanks Klipsch Community 

• Like 5