MEH Synergy

Just now, Schu said:

1800 for the 396's...

Negative.  You sent me an email on USAM and I already gave you a negative on that.  My answer hasn't changed in 10 minutes.   I am NOT desperate and am happy to keep the 396s if I don't get what I want for them, I don't care thay you know what I paid. That's why I stated straight trade for Cornwall IIIs.  

2 minutes ago, Rivernuggets said:

Sorry you have to downsize, though I understand why. Don't let the wedding expenses take over too much.

Good luck on your sales and search for HIII's or CIII's.

I will still have a solid system, it just won't be a "dream" system that I was going for.   My lady doesnt ask for much and puts up with puts up with all my ventures. The least I can do is give her something very nice that is important to her (don't worry it won't drive me into going broke or borrowing).  

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

My lady doesnt ask for much and puts up with all my ventures.

That's huge, and it's awesome you recognize that.

Very memorable weddings can happen without breaking the bank. My wife and I were very happy with our day, and there was nothing to pay off afterward.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Rivernuggets said:

That's huge, and it's awesome you recognize that.

Very memorable weddings can happen without breaking the bank. My wife and I were very happy with our day, and there was nothing to pay off afterward.

I'll be in the same boat.   I have plenty of divorced and unhappy coworkers and friends. I don't plan on joining them. Thanks for your support! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Negative.  You sent me an email on USAM and I already gave you a negative on that.  My answer hasn't changed in 10 minutes.   I am NOT desperate and am happy to keep the 396s if I don't get what I want for them, I don't care thay you know what I paid. That's why I stated straight trade for Cornwall IIIs.  

Good for you, don’t put up with that crap. 

1 minute ago, jimjimbo said:

Good for you, don’t put up with that crap. 

Wikipedia:

"In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain."

1 hour ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Ru kidding me?  $500 and they are yours.   Shit I'll even pay your gas and buy you a steak dinner.   Wouldn't want you to be disappointed.

=== you did note the $$1200 offer was in response  to Shu’s“offer”, right?

Otherwise - Yes on the $500, Yes on the gas and although I’m paying top $$$ I’ll furnish a nice, juicy KC strip steak. Fair enough ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, richieb said:

=== you did note the $$1200 offer was in response  to Shu’s“offer”, right?

Otherwise - Yes on the $500, Yes on the gas and although I’m paying top $$$ I’ll furnish a nice, juicy KC strip steak. Fair enough ?

Hahah Roger.   I breezed right past that.   I would welcome you to come hear them and hang out if you were closer.