MEH Synergy

Justice of the Peace = lesser cost wedding and more money in pocket.  I'm thankful my wife cared nothing for having a big wedding (my second marriage and hers, too).  If she would have wanted one, I would have been out...too old for that crap.  lol.  5 years later after a big wedding, all you have are pictures, less money, and less "toys".  ;)

Good luck with sales and you wedding plans!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, avguytx said:

Justice of the Peace = lesser cost wedding and more money in pocket.  I'm thankful my wife cared nothing for having a big wedding (my second marriage and hers, too).  If she would have wanted one, I would have been out...too old for that crap.  lol.  5 years later after a big wedding, all you have are pictures, less money, and less "toys".  ;)

Good luck with sales and you wedding plans!

Thanks brotha.  I'm still young and stupid.  Therefore, I'm running the balance here.   Decided to just pick up more night shifts and try to keep my 396s haha.  We aren't having a big wedding per se, but it will be nice and I'm big on being debt free other than the mortgage of course.   

• Like 2

On 1/12/2019 at 8:22 PM, Westcoastdrums said:

Hahah he's not "the one".  

It's me, isn't it?  I just KNEW it.  Now what the heck am I going to do???

On a more serious note, I still wish I could pick up your KP-302's.  I've been REALLY happy with their rat furred cousins, and they would make an awesome 5 or 7.1 surround system.

3 minutes ago, Oicu812 said:

It's me, isn't it?  I just KNEW it.  Now what the heck am I going to do???

On a more serious note, I still wish I could pick up your KP-302's.  I've been REALLY happy with their rat furred cousins, and they would make an awesome 5 or 7.1 surround system.

You can.   You can use USHIP and wait up to a month to get them shipped to you surprisingly cheap. I got legacy audio Focus Speakers (MASSIVE AND HEAVY AT 175 LBS EACH!) shipped a cross the country (in one guys truck) for $250!   No BS.  I don't know where you are located, but if you want them, it is Def possible.   I'll throw in a 15' pair of 12 AWG banana to 1/4" cables for you as well. 

Just now, Westcoastdrums said:

You can.   You can use USHIP and wait up to a month to get them shipped to you surprisingly cheap. I got legacy audio Focus Speakers (MASSIVE AND HEAVY AT 175 LBS EACH!) shipped a cross the country (in one guys truck) for $250!   No BS.  I don't know where you are located, but if you want them, it is Def possible.   I'll throw in a 15' pair of 12 AWG banana to 1/4" cables for you as well. 

Wish I could.  In the interim, I have already committed to buying a pair of Heresy "E" models from the original owner.  Walnut oiled from 1977, laser emblems, etc. etc.