Klipsch RB-35, cabs have water damage

Pats3of4

I bought these on Ebay.  Both cabinets have some swelling on the bottoms.  They are solid but not ready for living room duty.  I paid like $165 on ebay and had to buy a new woofer as one was blown.  The new woofer was $88.  Grills are decent.  One emblem missing. $195 pics coming

3 minutes ago, Pats3of4 said:

I bought these on Ebay.  Both cabinets have some swelling on the bottoms.  They are solid but not ready for living room duty.  I paid like $165 on ebay and had to buy a new woofer as one was blown.  The new woofer was $88.  Grills are decent.  One emblem missing. $195 pics coming

Why not return them?   It they were not as advertised, eBay has a gaurentee.   I bought a pair of RB5s once from eBay and they were exactly as advertised EXCEPT one tweeter was considerably lower (6 dB or so?) in outpit than the other.   Sell paid return shipping back (didn't make sense to me) and I got a FULL refund. You might want to do the same? 

• 2 weeks later...