Claudej1

mopardave

2 hours ago, mopardave said:

What have you found on the Super Cornwall mods so far?   Curious as I want to replace my components and reveneer my home brew Cornwalls.  Hoping to keep the brand new Crites B3's thou. 

Ok, I found your old thread.  Looks like Eminence Kappa 3015 4lf. K600/K55 and MAHL lens with BC10.   I currently have K33/K57K/K77 and a Crites B3 xover.  I will have to change all components.  Can I use a A55G mid? What mods will are needed with my current Crites B3 xover for there Super Cornwalls?   Thanks

On 1/12/2019 at 9:15 PM, mopardave said:

Ok, I found your old thread.  Looks like Eminence Kappa 3015 4lf. K600/K55 and MAHL lens with BC10.   I currently have K33/K57K/K77 and a Crites B3 xover.  I will have to change all components.  Can I use a A55G mid? What mods will are needed with my current Crites B3 xover for there Super Cornwalls?   Thanks

Keep your midrange, upgrade the tweeter, and let me see about the Cornwall B3...........can you send me a schematic in case the Crites is different from Klipsch??? I've been busy with other projects and I'm way behind on the Super Cornwall. I do have a simulated crossover design, though and still buying components to try. Research and Development does COST, whereas production is the result, or in this case, REproduction of sound.

53 minutes ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

Keep your midrange, upgrade the tweeter, and let me see about the Cornwall B3...........can you send me a schematic in case the Crites is different from Klipsch??? I've been busy with other projects and I'm way behind on the Super Cornwall. I do have a simulated crossover design, though and still buying components to try. Research and Development does COST, whereas production is the result, or in this case, REproduction of sound.

I will see what I can find.

I just noticed I hit 6,000 posts last night. Not that anyone but me should care, but I'm thinking this is a milestone. Hope I have been helpful here.
Well done Sir, indeed a mile stone, and many more posts to come, I hope [emoji16]

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

I just noticed I hit 6,000 posts last night. Not that anyone but me should care, but I'm thinking this is a milestone. Hope I have been helpful here.

Cool!  I would have a bunch more if I could have reopened my old account from the early 2000's.  Had to start a new one.