NOOB - Speaker Ceiling Recommednations

kathayes

I want to buy some Klipsch ceiling speakers for my living room. My plan is to go 5.1 with the traditional three in the front and two in the back and 1 sub mounted flush in the wall. I'd like to spend $250 or less per speaker, I'm definitely not an audiophile, and do not mind having to turn the volume on the receiver up slightly to save some money on buying more expensive speakers. Can someone please provide some recommendations for the following:

1. three front spearkers

2. two rear speakers

3. subwoofer

Thank you!

1.) Does it really make much difference for a non-audiophile if the front speakers are in the ceiling or in the wall facing the viewer?

2.) Are there issues with putting the sub in the wall? Does it typically rattle the walls much? Anything else to be aware of? If I put a sub into some audio cabinet that will contain the receiver, does that pose issues with rattling the equipment?

3.) What gauge of speaker wire should I consider for running pretty far distance to all of these speakers? The wire will be running close to electrical.

Thanks!