2019 Goals - what do you want to accomplish this year????

rockhound

Survive......

finish 2 preamps, possibly build a new set of speakers. Maybe build a 300b amp. Maybe. Work on, and actually use my former money pit Jeep. Do the 400 things around the house I have not done after doing the previous 500 that I, yes, have actually done. It never ends. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, No.4 said:

Survive......

finish 2 preamps, possibly build a new set of speakers. Maybe build a 300b amp. Maybe. Work on, and actually use my former money pit Jeep. Do the 400 things around the house I have not done after doing the previous 500 that I, yes, have actually done. It never ends. 

Dang, thanks...there is some hope for me after all...good fortune...a mans work is never done. I told you that!

Big Things - Sell the house and downsize, get my son moved to Arizona to start his life journey. Get completely debt free which is doable if house sells and we downsize as planned. Continue to grow investment portfolio.

Small Things - Exercise more and drink less. Sell off systems that I no longer need or use. Continue honing my woodworking skills.

• Like 2

Get my 7 channels of biamped speakers built, room treatments built, curtains made and installed, electric rails installed, and buy the crossovers for the 7 channels. Video changes in 2020.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Emile said:

Recoup my losses from the Sep-Dec stock market meltdown :D  Haha ... maybe a "new" knee :( 

=== that there’s a “knee jerk” reaction?

Find the most highly recommended orthopedic surgeon you can and do it. I’ve had two complete hip replacements and six+ years later like it never happened. My doc is beyond great - books months in advance - much of his surgeries now are re-do’s from others sub-par work.

• Thanks 1