The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
rockhound

2019 Goals - what do you want to accomplish this year????

I know, deep question but what do you want to accomplish this year?

Be able to respond to the same question next year.

• Like 2

Survive at job to retire in May 2020.

• Like 2

Find a new day job, continue with my animal breeding programs and get tighter control over growth/harvest cycles, start my vegetable garden.

• Like 2

Win the lottery then everything else will fall into place.

JJK

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Make it to 2020.

Sounds like several of us have the same lofty aspiration.....

• Like 2

Survive......

finish 2 preamps, possibly build a new set of speakers. Maybe build a 300b amp. Maybe. Work on, and actually use my former money pit Jeep. Do the 400 things around the house I have not done after doing the previous 500 that I, yes, have actually done. It never ends. 

• Like 1

Marriage, kid, job advancement, system humbling (😔). 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, No.4 said:

Survive......

finish 2 preamps, possibly build a new set of speakers. Maybe build a 300b amp. Maybe. Work on, and actually use my former money pit Jeep. Do the 400 things around the house I have not done after doing the previous 500 that I, yes, have actually done. It never ends. 

Dang, thanks...there is some hope for me after all...good fortune...a mans work is never done. I told you that!

Just waking up every day will be a great start, if that goes OK maby building a workshop I have been putting off.

• Like 2

Help my wife get better. Help my education get better. Stay on the wagon. Fix my bicycle and ride it often. Continue on my weight loss plan until I hit 200. Stay at 200. Stay employed. Listen to more music.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, codewritinfool said:

Help my wife get better. Help my education get better. Stay on the wagon. Fix my bicycle and ride it often. Continue on my weight loss plan until I hit 200. Stay at 200. Stay employed. Listen to more music.

Solid list.   I dig it. 

• Like 1

Finish my garage.  Get a new vehicle for the wife.  Overhaul my LSI's.  Continue the rat race.  Exercise a little more and drink a little less.  Don't want to go to extremes with either of those though.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Pay off more debt, get some things fixed at our house in the States (those work against each other). Play more music instead of listening to music. Love my wife more.

• Like 1

Big Things - Sell the house and downsize, get my son moved to Arizona to start his life journey. Get completely debt free which is doable if house sells and we downsize as planned. Continue to grow investment portfolio.

Small Things - Exercise more and drink less. Sell off systems that I no longer need or use. Continue honing my woodworking skills.

• Like 2

Get my 7 channels of biamped speakers built, room treatments built, curtains made and installed, electric rails installed, and buy the crossovers for the 7 channels. Video changes in 2020.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Stop spending on Audio Gear, instead buy music, put more $ in the Boys savings.

• Like 3

Recoup my losses from the Sep-Dec stock market meltdown :D  Haha ... maybe a "new" knee :( 

3 minutes ago, Emile said:

Recoup my losses from the Sep-Dec stock market meltdown :D  Haha ... maybe a "new" knee :( 

=== that there’s a “knee jerk” reaction?

Find the most highly recommended orthopedic surgeon you can and do it. I’ve had two complete hip replacements and six+ years later like it never happened. My doc is beyond great - books months in advance - much of his surgeries now are re-do’s from others sub-par work.

• Thanks 1