The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
jimjimbo

Hope Pilgrimage Garage Sale and Swap Meet

List what you might be bringing to Hope, and/or what you might be looking for to add to your system/collection.  

Past sales have featured just about everything audio.....receivers, amp, preamps, speakers, cables, parts, vacuum tubes, etc, etc, etc.

If you list here and subsequently sell or acquire prior to the Pilgrimage event, please edit your post to SOLD or delete the text.

I am thinking about bringing a pair of Frazier Symphonetta loudspeakers if there is a real opportunity to sell them. They are sequential in serial numbers but are different in design thus representing a model change. One has been described as a transmission line cabinet and the other as a Helmholtz resonator (slotted ports) cabinet.  I have restored the cabinets and recapped with Sonicaps. These are rare birds! 

F090CAA1-7654-4B1B-81B1-E9DEEF82178A.jpeg

1D42D4D3-A80E-49CA-8F41-9A1276748434.jpeg

Wife and daughter.  Entertaining offers.

• Like 1

I'm not planning on bringing anything unless someone specifically asks.  I went to a lot of effort the past couple of years and it was basically for nothing.  The expense to bring everything was more money than what I ended up selling anything for.  If you want something, send me a PM and I'll tell you what I have.

I am in need of an RC-64 II if anyone is looking to part with one. I have a pair of RF-3s that I need to offload as I just got a pair of RF-7 IIs.

Anybody interested in a server while I'm traveling that way?

It’s a 2U form factor. Dual Xeon E5-2620 v2 (12 cores, 24 threads total), 64GB of RAM, 8x 2TB drives with hardware raid adapter, 2x 60GB SSD drives with hardware raid adapter, dual gigabit NIC, and also include rails if you’d like to rack mount it.

Christy told me about an item to be sold at the Pilgrimage as a donation to the museum and I asked if it would be appropriate to bring one of my Standard Poodle pups to sell, with half of the $ going to the museum. I told her I'd post and if there is interest, I'll sell one for $400 and donate $200 to the museum. This doesn't cover my investment in him. Black male (I have four) born 2/11/19 with all deworming and first shots. Full-blooded, not registered. Raised in my house with my adult dogs. Temperament is excellent. Expect him to weigh 55 - 60 lbs. when matured. OR...One brown male $450 with $200 donated to the museum. PM me with a phone number for pics. No interest, no bringy puppy.

SSH

1 hour ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Anybody interested in a server while I'm traveling that way?

It’s a 2U form factor. Dual Xeon E5-2620 v2 (12 cores, 24 threads total), 64GB of RAM, 8x 2TB drives with hardware raid adapter, 2x 60GB SSD drives with hardware raid adapter, dual gigabit NIC, and also include rails if you’d like to rack mount it.

How much?

Mark

25 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

How much?

Mark

Not sure really, but a WAG would maybe be around $700? I'm open to offers or trades - audio/photo/iPad related

^^^^^

=== trades for good to excellent condition Goat? Low mileage, three good legs one a bit gimpy, leash trained, comes to the name “Horny”. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, richieb said:

^^^^^

=== trades for good to excellent condition Goat? Low mileage, three good legs one a bit gimpy, leash trained, comes to the name “Horny”. 

giphy.gif

Gonna be a pretty large crowd at Rodney's this time around, plan accordingly.

No speakers this time for sure.
Somehow hauling speakers and I do not jive. They tend to have more bumps, bruises and scratches than when I load them!
Otherwise I am thinking about selling former avguytx CF3's. But too much for y'all cheapskates at a grand.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

What? No $450.00 Hereys's or was it $400.00?

No HK twin receivers?

No Pioneer Elite Series AVR's?

Where's all the deals this year?

Seriously though, if anyone has a cheap tube phono pre, I'm interested.

Are any of the above good deals!

What? No $450.00 Hereys's or was it $400.00?

No HK twin receivers?

No Pioneer Elite Series AVR's?

Where's all the deals this year?

Seriously though, if anyone has a cheap tube phono pre, I'm interested.

Are any of the above good deals!

Or...my grammar sucks