B&C de120s and prv elliptical horns SOLD

No.4

For sale is a pair of B&C de120s with PRV wg16-25-b elliptical waveguides. These were in use on my diy La Scalas with a 5ish watt SET. They sounded great with my eliptrac 400s.

$130.00 or best offer. 

Located in Carterville IL

buyer pays actual shipping.608E2A19-526A-4106-B980-FF57C8AE8F30.thumb.jpeg.2a45ad6d89b6d626394c6a8af3d98a39.jpeg91E6D8C3-B9C1-4C9A-A01A-5DEEDDB82B14.thumb.jpeg.b70f3e367aeb2f578347f8ce8d7f6436.jpeg

13 minutes ago, No.4 said:

I’m kind of surprised there has been so little interest in these🤔

I'm not sure what the application is.  Are those drop-in replacement tweets for  LS or Khorn?

Forgive my ignorance, but maybe a little longer description of the application would be helpful to your sale, as well as your opinion as to how they changed the sound.  IMO the OEM K-77's from the 70's-80's were not the best sounding tweets I've ever heard.

12 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I'm not sure what the application is.  Are those drop-in replacement tweets for  LS or Khorn?

Forgive my ignorance, but maybe a little longer description of the application would be helpful to your sale, as well as your opinion as to how they changed the sound.  IMO the OEM K-77's from the 70's-80's were not the best sounding tweets I've ever heard.

These are the same drivers Bob uses in the ct120 tweeters. The horns are not a drop in replacement. I believe the drivers will fit the k77 horn with an adapter, but I have not confirmed this. I used these with my diy la scalas aligned with the mid driver to aid in time alignment.

• Like 2

Here's some of the waveguide information from PE to help:

The PRV Audio WG16-25-B 45° x 45° elliptical tractrix horn loads 2/3-bolt 1" compression drivers down to 1,400 Hz with an extended frequency response that reaches all the way up to 20,000 Hz. The narrower vertical beamwidth is useful for minimizing floor and ceiling bounce. Smooth ABS construction.

Good deal if the driver is what one is looking for. GLWS

58 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Do those seriously look like drop in replacement tweeters for LS or Khorns?  At least not with the attached waveguides; they were in his DIY LS's.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, avguytx said:

Do those seriously look like drop in replacement tweeters for LS or Khorns?  At least not with the attached waveguides; they were in his DIY LS's.

No, but you get free lenses you can sell on Ebay, then buy DaveA's direct drop-in  MAHLens  to fit the DE-120's you got already broken in for you.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

No, but you get free lenses you can sell on Ebay, then buy DaveA's direct drop-in  MAHLens  to fit the DE-120's you got already broken in for you.

Oh, exactly.  That's a great price on the tweeters for sure.  If I didn't already have a pair in my Belle clones, I'd be on that.