CL: Klipsch Chorus 1 - $675 (PARRISH) FL

Alexander

1 minute ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Bad idea.   Move one LA scala up front?  Mono up front, stereo in the rear?   No.....   Get another LA scala.   Or... Use these as fronts and LA scala as center (trim it down a touch).  Chorus ones are excellent for the price IMO, but LA scalas are MUCH better given the right room/ equipment.   

Sorry my bad. The La Scala would be between my Cornscalas. These would be my rear surrounds   

Just now, Pinball_pw said:

I waited too long. These are sold. Just spoke to the gentleman on the phone. He will update the ad tonight. 

I'm realizing, at least in my area, with vintage klipsch, you need cash in hand and to pull trigger immediately when the right deal comes up. Simple as that.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Pinball_pw said:

Perhaps I could buy these as my rear surrounds and just move one of my La Scalas up front. Good idea or bad idea?

Just as well these sold. Nice speakers but, a Cornwall or maybe better again LS for your center purposes.

Guess you see the new Cornwall alert here...a bit rich but, nice I think.?

• Like 1

Just now, billybob said:

Just as well these sold. Nice speakers but, a Cornwall or maybe better again LS for your center purposes.

Guess you see the new Cornwall alert here...a bit rich but, nice I think.?

I did and agree that it is a bit overpriced. Thank you guys for your suggestions. I’m going to try my current La Scala as a center and just see what it is like. I will also try going without a center and see what that is like. Right now Audessy is dialing down my mains by 12db which seems a waste. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pinball_pw said:

I did and agree that it is a bit overpriced. Thank you guys for your suggestions. I’m going to try my current La Scala as a center and just see what it is like. I will also try going without a center and see what that is like. Right now Audessy is dialing down my mains by 12db which seems a waste. 

Good idea. Once you know more what works for you, always Klipsch around your area, of course...Alright!

• 2 weeks later...