Unison Unico Hybrid Integrated-Reduced!

bluesman1960

Greetings, I continue to thin my collection of integrated amps. Getting off the merry-go-round. I'm offering a beautiful Unison Unico Italian made hybrid integrated. A purists 2 channel amp, this beauty is extremely well made with dedicated European craftsmanship. It's a hybrid design with tubes in the pre-amp stage. Currently they are Brimar, an excellent all arounder. The original owner also included a pair of Mullards which I will include, I never rolled them. This does not have the phono card, I use a dedicated phono pre-amp anyway. Sound is full, luscious and toe-tapping. Please Google this model to read the laudatory comments and reviews. Includes the beautiful wooden remote, packaging, manual and power cord. High end sound at a mid-fi price. I've rated an "8" as second owner and to be conservative. There are a couple of very light marks on top, face nearly perfect.  Asking $925.00 and will entertain sane offers.

unison-1.jpg

unison-2.jpg

unison-3.jpg

• Like 1