Winter Storm Harper

Ceptorman

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Bring it 😀

Your definitely a better person than me, or just crazier, tougher, younger or whatever it is. That cold stuff sticks to everything and wet and messy plus makes your fingers, face, and feet feel numb and hurt. 

Yes bring it.......somewhere else.......I already have a plan of things to work on inside when it gets into the high 20's here. A wuss, yes I am. :blush2::emotion-21:

• Haha 1

The thing I noticed around Indy is our storms track on a 7 day cycle.

Since last Sat brought 8 inches to my house and the predictions being what they are I think it is going to happen and ruin the Super Blood Wolf Moon Sunday  in the process.

36 minutes ago, Davis said:

I hope the AFC Championship game is played in the middle of a 2 foot blizzard, for my at home viewing pleasure of course.

=== maybe a bit of snow Friday-Saturday, no blizzard. But around 10 degrees at kick off. We were at the coldest Chiefs game against the Colts when we had Montana. Ten below as I recall and insult to injury, Chiefs lost. Of course I was much younger and dumber back then. At this point in my life you couldn’t give me free tickets to any Chiefs game - minus 10 or 70 above. A nice TV + couch work just fine —

Here the attendees get upset if they open the stadium roof and it is 50 degrees outside.

Lucas Oil Field has had the roof open for 25 out of 82 games in the 10 year span.

That was money well spent, especially since it also causes some really nasty shadows on the playing field.

The large opening window at the end facing downtown is a nice feature though.

5 minutes ago, Davis said:

Here the attendees get upset if they open the stadium roof and it is 50 degrees outside.

Lucas Oil Field has had the roof open for 25 out of 82 games in the 10 year span.

That was money well spent, especially since it also causes some really nasty shadows on the playing field.

The large opening window at the end facing downtown is a nice feature though.

That stadium reminds me of a rather large living room.

All of Mr Lucas' racing cars hanging from the ceiling is a nice touch also.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Marvel said:

Here's what you all need.

Perfect, hang a hammock and I could live there for a week.

4 hours ago, JJkizak said:

If it gets too cold just double up your socks, put on your iron pants and foul weather jacket and ski mask. Then your mittens if it's -50F.

JJK

Or just slippers and watch it through a window.

5 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

This looks to be a huge storm, will travel across the whole country. They are even using the term "blizzard". Northern Cali will have winds of 100 mph. 32 degrees here Saturday, then wind chills down to -30 Sunday night. Bring it 😀

It's going to be very, very interesting around here .  Yep, I say Bring it as well.....