New Reference Line Crossover Help

Atomic4877

Hi all, I just recently purchased two R-820F's,a set of  R-51M', the R-34C, four R-41SA Atmos modules and a R-120SW. I currently have all speakers set to small even the R820F’s (I think this is the correct setting as most people recommend). I am having a hard time deciding the crossovers for them. I currently have all speakers set to 80hz except for the R-41SA’s, which are set to 150hz. However I need some guidance on this. I am have read around and am seeing some people recommend the center channel crossover at 100hz to eliminate any unwanted bass etc in the channel. Also, some people recommend the cross over for the towers be 60hz instead of 80hz, 90-100hz for the bookshelf’s and 120hz for the Atmos. Can someone please give me some advice on where to set the crossovers for these speakers? I am a bit lost as to what will work best for them. 

It all depends on your room and how you like it to sound.

Some raise the center speaker crossover a little above 80Hz so that voices don't have as boomy or throaty of a sound.

You'll just have to experiment and go with what sounds best to you.