Dr.Who?

ME262

Is he still around, anyone know how to contact?

We made a Heresy I speaker trade about 15 years ago and I'm interested to contact him to find out if he remembers the modifications he made to the 1984 HBR Heresy I obtained from him?

• Like 1

y th

7 hours ago, ME262 said:

Is he still around, anyone know how to contact?

We made a Heresy I speaker trade about 15 years ago and I'm interested to contact him to find out if he remembers the modifications he made to the 1984 HBR Heresy I obtained from him?

May be some info from a search if conducted in the open forum but, a little dated and forum revisions over time.

Like the ME262...a little dated also yet, revolutionary...thanks and good fortune.

If it was for an original Heresy (what you called a Heresy I), folks weren't doing too much with those crossovers. The most common was (IIRC) a single resistor across a couple taps on the autoformer. It smoothed out the midrange..

@Deang

Bruce

22 hours ago, dtel said:

I remember correctly he was working for Google but I don't know how to get ahold of him

Maybe we can Google him?  Now Googling Dr. Who, Dr. Who you are wanted in the ER.

That turned up nothing more than a BBC show called Doctor Who.