FS:3 Way Jubilee crossovers price drop 450.00 for the pair .

bkwa1959

A pair of3 way passive crossovers for Jubilee speakers,quality parts and build quality that I bought from a forum member that only does things first rate.I bought these crossovers with the hope of finding a pair of Jubilee clones or original jubilee speakers,I have too many speakers and other pieces of audio gear and I need to thin out something.I am asking 450.00 plus shipping,these are large and heavy and will be expensive to ship.Pictured is 1 crossover ,but I am selling 2

IMG_1654.JPG

• Like 1

These crossovers are a 3 way design by ALK.  NO EQ.  They are similar to his past ALK Universal.

XO points 400Hz and 6000Hz.

Midrange attenuation available but tweeter is not.

These were made by CigarBum.  I used these for about a year with my 3 way Minipunch system.  They will also work with other paralleled dual 12" 8 ohms woofers similar to Klipsch k31's and Eminence Delta LFA.

Quality components.  Custom base with nice wood.

I would still be using these if I didn't move to the big system I have now.

jc

• Thanks 1

I see our friend JWC answered what bass bins they will work with.  How about the squawker/tweeter and drivers?  From what I  understand, Al designs around the driver impedance.  Hence whey they work with dual 12" 8 ohm woofers in parallel.

I was going to us it with the type of drivers that go with Jubilee's,I made the mistake of listening to a Jubilee speaker setup and caught the bug.I picked up these crossovers hoping to use them with a pair of Jubilee's,I now know that I will never have the space for the Jubilee 's,so I am trying to sell the crossovers.

4 hours ago, The Dude said:

I see our friend JWC answered what bass bins they will work with.  How about the squawker/tweeter and drivers?  From what I  understand, Al designs around the driver impedance.  Hence whey they work with dual 12" 8 ohm woofers in parallel.

8 or 16 ohm mid

8 ohm tweeter

-lots of options.

You may need an Lpad or tweeter attenuator

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...