FS:3 Way Jubilee crossovers price drop 450.00 for the pair .

bkwa1959

I cant believe these are still around.  Price is low and a digital Jub user should pick these sweet nets up and give analog a try sometime.  You may prefer it.  I am sure enjoying it.   Simpler audio path.  1 amplifier.

On 3/6/2019 at 8:53 AM, mark1101 said:

Simpler audio path.  1 amplifier.

I like the idea of using on amp with a 3-Way Jubilee !! 

I have 2-way Jubilees , using Faital Pro compression drivers. 

~I assume this 3-way crossover is specifically for the Klipsch components that come with the Jubilee 3-Way, correct ?

If I went 3-Way , I would certain consider buying these crossovers .

*What Klipsch component model # is used for the TWEETER duties, with THIS crossover ?

Is it readily available to buy to add to a 2-way expansion ?

(OR, can any other BRAND Tweeter be used with this specific 3-way Crossover.)

111.jpg.7e76b729a5aaf0441839ab37439d672f.jpg

You already have one on your jubescala Craig. K510 little horn that could is used as the tweeter in a 3 way jube but I don’t know what compression driver is used

Pro site calls it a KPT-GRAND-HF-N

a3f349fe4ace2d850231bb61222381b2.jpgf89526e43cac81d80871dabda48f68dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, Maximus89 said:

You already have one on your JubeScala, Craig.

K510 little horn that could is used as the tweeter in a 3 way jube but I don’t know what compression driver is used

Pro site calls it a KPT-GRAND-HF-N

Cesar,

WE need to find out what TWEETER driver is used !

I assume they are 2" compression tweeters ?

Does anyone know that answer?

*WHAT DRIVER is used for the 3-way Jubilee TWEETER ?

Then, I can get a few more of those k-510 Horns .

Then , I'd grab these Crossovers, for some fun.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Born2RockU said:

Cesar,

WE need to find out what TWEETER driver is used !

I assume they are 2" compression tweeters ?

Does anyone know that answer?

*WHAT DRIVER is used for the 3-way Jubilee TWEETER ?

Just give klipsch parts department a call and ask them what CD is used with the KPT-GRAND-HF-N tweeter on the 3 way jubilee.  If you order a pair of k510's from Corey, i'm sure he will know which cd's come with the 3 way jube as well, maybe it's just another k69(?)

The answer is that it does not matter what Klipsch mid and tweeter drivers are used.  The networks are for any 8 or 16 ohm mid driver and tweeter, and have 10 ohm swamping resistors for each driver to support this design characteristic.

This set of networks with a decent 31 band analog EQ is all you need.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, mark1101 said:

The answer is that it does not matter what Klipsch mid and tweeter drivers are used. 

Mark, 

What other brand would work, for a 2" compression TWEETER ?

Whatcha using ?

For clarification of the networks for sale:

Yes it could work with a 3 way Jube from Klipsch as pictured above.  XO points 400Hz and ~6000Hz.  

You need an active outboard EQ like Mark is explaining.

You need an 8 or 16 ohm mids.  Doesn't have to be stock Klipsch driver.

You need an 8 ohm tweeter.  YOU NEED a tweeter attenuator.  Doesn't have to be stock Klipsch driver.

This network can work for a variety of setups.  The mid could be a 1" or 2" driver on whatever horn....doesn't matter as long as the FR is covered by the XO points mentioned above.

Tweeter options are many as well as long as 8 ohm.  Crites, Klipsch, Fastlane, Eminence, Beyma, etc.  Make sure the tweeter is rated at 104dB or greater to keep up with the bass bin.

• Like 1

If someone wants to put the stock mid and tweeter from Klipsch as listed above, yes there is a network from Klipsch for this but it is EQ'ed for behind the screen.  You would need and active outboard EQ for that too.

13 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I'm not entirely sure you can order 510 horns.  @babadono tried not too long ago.

Yes I did with no luck on my own. They asked for S/N of my 2 way Jubes and would not sell me the 510 the make it a 3 way. Perhaps if one orders the whole assembly that would be OK? But I have several pairs of drivers already and do not want to pay for another set that may or may not end up being used. Luckily I had a french(dutch) connection and was able to procure a pair.:ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...