Analysis Interconnects

mopardave

I just bought some Mogami Gold RCA interconnects and they really suck. Seriously. I wonder if they're defective or need time to burn in. I played music through them for 12 hours. Maybe they need more.....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, SWL said:

I just bought some Mogami Gold RCA interconnects and they really suck. Seriously. I wonder if they're defective or need time to burn in. I played music through them for 12 hours. Maybe they need more.....

Can you elaborate on "really suck"? 

Can you elaborate on "really suck"? 
Thin bass and I had to cut the highs a lot. I hooked my BJC LC-1 back up and everything was cool.

The Mogami's are cool because they're really flexible and the connections seem like good quality.

I've always been real happy with my LC-1 cables......still am. The only reason I got the Mogami's was because I have one amp in the stable that the RCA connections aren't very tight. They were really tight with the Mogami's but the sq was horrible. Hate to say it....

7 minutes ago, SWL said:

Thin bass and I had to cut the highs a lot. I hooked my BJC LC-1 back up and everything was cool.

The Mogami's are cool because they're really flexible and the connections seem like good quality.

I've always been real happy with my LC-1 cables......still am. The only reason I got the Mogami's was because I have one amp in the stable that the RCA connections aren't very tight. They were really tight with the Mogami's but the sq was horrible. Hate to say it....

Much better explanation haha. This is the opposite of my experience so I guess to each his or her own. I have used them in several systems and compared them to other cables I had on hand. Although some of the more expensive cables may have been 20% better, I reasoned that at 4X or more the cost, wasn't worth it to me.   

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SWL said:

How can that possibly be?

Cables = cables..............