Chorus Speakers with the woofer in back

Ragsdale4

I recently purchased 2 Klipsch Chorus speakers both have hand written tags and were in storage for years,.  I purchased them from an estate and when i get a chance i can send you pictures. 

These 2 speakers have the woofer in the back, and i haven't had the courage to pry off the front grill to see what is in the front.  Are there any tricks to prying off the front grill or do i just use a screwdriver?   They sound absolutely awesome by the way.  I have them hooked up to my old 200 watt Magnavox amp and i can easily frighten the neighbors  2 blocks away when i turn up the volume.  I have looked all over on line and i cant find any pictures anywhere of Chorus speakers with the woofer in back.   Thanks, Phil

@Ragsdale4 first welcome to the forum. I believe you have the Chorus II's since the Chorus I's had ports instead of the passive radiators. I bought my Chorus II's in 1991 and they are great speakers. The front grill is held on by magnets to make removing the cover easy. I use a butter knife or other smooth thin object to slide in between the grill and the speaker edge to pop the grill out far enough to get a grip on it and then pull it away from the speaker - I take the grill off every time I listen to them, which is often.