Sold: OPPO UDP203

NBPK402

I am selling my Oppo UDP203 as I hardly ever use it. I play all my movies with Kodi from my NAS. The player has always been in a smoke free environment since new (I am the original owner). The last one on EBAY went for $888.00. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F123550922775

I am putting mine up for sale $750 including shipping in the Continental USA. I will be including 3 HDMI cables, OPPO bag, power cord, remote, and of course the OPPO 203 all packed in the factory box. There are 2 small scratches on the top that are very hard to see, but I found them when I was dusting off the unit before pictures. The unit works fine, and has all the latest firmwares except the new Beta one... I wanted to wait until others had tried it to make sure there were no problems with the firmware.

I would also be interested in a trade for a  used Xilica xp3060, 4080 or Nelson Pass completed DIY amps (new or used)

Sold

Edited by ellisr63
Sold

1 minute ago, The History Kid said:

Does the 203 have the same issue with noise floor as the 103 did?  I remember running my UPA's on the 103, and the dead air noise was so loud I may as well have been listening to static.

I never had a problem with the 103 and floor noise. This might be a question best asked in a PM.

• Like 1

Have you used the 103 in any other configuration, so as to isolate it as the problem? I have, and use, five oppos and have not experienced that problem. I'm not suggesting that the unit is not the issue, only that based on my experience, it is not one common to them.

SSH

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The History Kid said:

Does the 203 have the same issue with noise floor as the 103 did?  I remember running my UPA's on the 103, and the dead air noise was so loud I may as well have been listening to static.

I've had several OPPO units, a 83, a 95 and a 103... now I own a 203. Not one of them ever suffered from a noisy floor during stand by or during playback... quite the contrary,  pairing some with class D amplification produced the blackest floor I've ever owned personally.

• Like 1