KLIPSCH FORTE xxxx Sold

BRUCE BURKE

20180610_200045A.thumb.jpg.77efa746896e9d9085bf8f59a84cb9a1.jpg.d042d8c093e6437f2415309e9785c93b.jpg

WALNUT FINISH, $599 {SERIAL #'S : 8616385,  8616386...}   

SOLD SOLD SOLD .....  I'm probably going to hate myself for doing this, but seeing as I've had my Forte speakers boxed up for the last 14 years, (much longer then i used them),  i think it's time to sell them to someone who will appreciate them once again...  I've seen quite a few sets of these for sale over the years, but never in the condition of the ones that i have....NO rusty screws,beat up cabinets or pushed in woofers, or passive radiators.. I have taken really good care of these !   I don't have children, so no little bundles of joy have poked their sticky little fingers where they don't belong ! lol ...and i don't smoke cigarettes so they won't smell nasty either...

Did i mention that they are in the original boxes ?!!!  So if you've been waiting to find a really good pair, and live within driving range of the Jersey shore, this is your chance..

An hour and a half from Philly, and an hour from N.Y.C., (assuming light traffic...)  Exit 109 on the parkway, near Red Bank..... I'll miss them, i'm sure, but i do still have Klipsch bookshelf speakers, sound bar with sub for tv, and speakers with sub for computer, so i'm still pretty well equipped.. 🐵 I thought that i had replaced a passive radiator 20 years ago, but looking at the receipt from KLIPSCH for $125, it was one of the woofers...Matching speaker was sent directly from Klipsch after i supplied them with my model and serial numbers..

20180610_195454A.jpg

20180610_195727A.jpg

20180610_200238.jpg

20180610_210206.jpg

a.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

Edited by BRUCE BURKE
SOLD
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BRUCE BURKE said:

Thanks !  Definitely will.. wanted to get this up a.s.a.p. so i used the pics i had handy... all my othger pics are 13 m.p. so they won't upload here ( 2mp max total !!)  have to resize them ..!

Try the instructions in my signature below, for unlimited hosting / storage.

3 hours ago, ricktate said:

They look awesome and pretty good price for someone looking for some. Once you realize you messed up you can call Cory and buy new at good price he is dealer. Wished I was closer probably be mine . 

Yeah except the model be called Forte III, cost 4 times the price and will look and sound different.... 

30 years ago i was listening to music through a 40 watt/ch  Kenwood receiver, while reading a book, and a knock on the door revealed two police officers who ticketed me for a noise violation... (it was only btwn 2 and 3 volume out of 10)....  Shortly thereafter i bought a 200 watt/ch amplifier, and a few years later i discovered these Forte speakers.!!  (Paul Klipsch would be proud !! lol)   By then i was living next to the commissioner of public safety in a different town, but with much more room between the houses, i was still able to ROCK ! 

Now that the neighbors are closer once again, the Klipsch bookshelf speakers are plenty loud !!

Around that time i also put a $3000 system into my 3 series BMW... more then i ended up selling the car for in the end..(took the head unit, amps, and woofers out before selling)... That more then made up for any reservations i had about annoying my neighbors at home, as i spent a lotta time on the road...  Actually got told to turn it down by a small town cop in Rhode Island, as i entered the town... lol  At least i didn't get a ticket like in New Jersey....

7 hours ago, Shakeydeal said:

I would be crushed if I couldn't play my music as loudly as I want. I've never stood outside our house when it's cranking, but my wife tells me it's "quite audible".........

Shakey

Ditto. I know all about the cops and neighbors not liking music as much as I unfortunately.... Apparantely 18" subs move more air than one would think.... 

20 hours ago, BRUCE BURKE said:

30 years ago i was listening to music through a 40 watt/ch  Kenwood receiver, while reading a book, and a knock on the door revealed two police officers who ticketed me for a noise violation... (it was only btwn 2 and 3 volume out of 10)....  Shortly thereafter i bought a 200 watt/ch amplifier, and a few years later i discovered these Forte speakers.!!  (Paul Klipsch would be proud !! lol)   By then i was living next to the commissioner of public safety in a different town, but with much more room between the houses, i was still able to ROCK ! 

Now that the neighbors are closer once again, the Klipsch bookshelf speakers are plenty loud !!

I had a similar thing happen to me when I lived in an Apartment complex. It was Saturday and I was watching Gladiator pretty loud through my KSB 1.1 bookshelf speakers. I got a knock on the door and it was a cop who said, "We got a nuisance party call for someone else but when we showed up we could hear your movie from the parking lot."

2 minutes ago, twk123 said:

I had a similar thing happen to me when I lived in an Apartment complex. It was Saturday and I was watching Gladiator pretty loud through my KSB 1.1 bookshelf speakers. I got a knock on the door and it was a cop who said, "We got a nuisance party call for someone else but when we showed up we could hear your movie from the parking lot."

Yup.  You get you a digital SPL meter and all you half Def folk would be surprised.   I know loud and I like it as such OCCASIONALLY.   Still young and stupid... 

THIS IS WHY I HATE CRAIGSLIST... REPLY TO AD:        " need it. Let me know, is it still available? I don't check [craigslist] reply mail. If it is still available, contact with me to ....................."    .............scammers these days can't even bother to replace "it" with "your speakers" or "your motorcycle."   I love it when they say "i'm interested in your item."  lol

• Sad 1