Superbowl 2019 & Playoffs

wvu80

Starting with the semis, Rams d New Orleans at their place.

The game had everything.  Bad coaching by the Saints, terrible officiating against the Saints, and a great 57 yard field goal in OT by the Rams to win the game.

I was just watching the halftime show Pats vs Chiefs.  Apparently I'm not the only one who noticed that non-call for pass interference directly  and specifically determined whether Rams or Saints went to the Superbowl.  The other talking heads are trying to NOT talk about it. 

Protect the (NFL) Shield.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I was just watching the halftime show Pats vs Chiefs.  Apparently I'm not the only one who noticed that non-call for pass interference directly  and specifically determined whether Rams or Saints went to the Superbowl.  The other talking heads are trying to NOT talk about it. 

Protect the (NFL) Shield.

Boomer called it ridiculous.  Didn't pull any punches.  All the rest of them are hacks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JL Sargent said:

Man, I wanted to see the Chiefs in the Super Bowl.

I guess it's true, Brady is the GOAT!

What a great game.  I think both defenses were gassed at the end of the game.

I truly believe if the league MVP Mahones had gotten the ball to start OT, they would have scored.  As you say, the GOAT won the coin flip, got the ball and the rest is history.

I'm soooo sick of the Patriots.  How boring.  Yes, yes, Pats fans will rejoice in the B & B connection but to most football fans it's been there, done that.  I would have much rather watched Goff and Maholmes.  At least it would have been 'fresh'.  Oh well, gives me a reason to have a beverage and play tunes with the SB on in the background.

• Like 1

The more I listen to Romo the more impressed I am with him. It's amazing how fast he recognizes what's about to happen in the upcoming play and why.  I hated him when he played as, of course, he was a Cowboy and I hate everything about that organization but really enjoy his commentary. 

• Like 2