WTB single Belle

K T

Hi. New to the forum posting wise. Have looked around previously and found great information. I recently grabbed a pair of Khorns after using Klf-30’s for about 19 years and am looking for a single Belle to use as a center channel. Or... someone who may be interested in splitting a Belle purchase with. I live in the Houston area. Appreciate any help or leads with this. Really enjoying the Klipschorns! Thx.

You might consider posting the finish of your Klipschorns (probably walnut) to narrow things down a little.  

Also, date of birth, try to match by generation as the components changed over the years.  Crossover Networks, Tweeters, Midrange Drivers all need to match.  Woofers not so much but maybe to some people.  

If your Klipschorns are 1980 to 1982 I might split a pair with you.  Maybe a little bigger range but AA Networks and K55 Midrange Driver would be a must for me.

Larry

• Like 1

2 hours ago, K T said:

looking for a single Belle to use as a center channel.

I track Heritage speakers.  Oddly, even though the Belle was designed as a center channel there are very few singles out there.  Most of the ones I've seen are pairs.

13 minutes ago, scallywagger77 said:

If your Klipschorns are 1980 to 1982 I might split a pair with you.

I was going to suggest a La Scala as a center, but if you and @scallywagger77 can split a pair of Khorns you both would end up with an unbeatable front sound stage.  I've heard of several L/C/R Khorn setups, they are not as uncommon as one might think.

Good luck to all finding what you want.

5 hours ago, wvu80 said:

I track Heritage speakers.  Oddly, even though the Belle was designed as a center channel there are very few singles out there.  Most of the ones I've seen are pairs.

I was going to suggest a La Scala as a center, but if you and @scallywagger77 can split a pair of Khorns

i don't think scallywagger was talking about splitting a set of k-horns

think he was talking about splitting a set of Belle's to match k-horns

• Like 1

I have one that I would be willing to sell to you.

I live north of DFW. I could meet you 1/2 way?

2005 Klipsch Belle

BK AB3 MAH 17 (mahogany)

S/N  BK3MA1705150001

AB3 X-OVER, ???, K-55-M, K-77-1

It is currently placed inside an armoire cabinet Therefore I can only take a photo of the front.

Edited to add: If you look closely at the photo you will see that it also has a plate glass top.

1-DSCN6784.JPG

BELLE.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, blindman said:

I have one that I would be willing to sell to you.

I live north of DFW. I could meet you 1/2 way?

2005 Klipsch Belle

BK AB3 MAH 17 (mahogany)

S/N  BK3MA1705150001

AB3 X-OVER, ???, K-55-M, K-77-1

It is currently placed inside an armoire cabinet Therefore I can only take a photo of the front.

1-DSCN6784.JPG

BELLE.pdf

VERY NICE.   Hopefully this goes through.... 

Just now, Westcoastdrums said:

Beautiful!  With or without flash.... 

Yep. (I don't think Klipsch made any ugly Belles?)

I am not a professional photographer so I am finding it frustrating to take a photograph that conveys the actual beauty of this speaker.

The flash created "hot spots" in the photo and washed out the depth of the bass bin enclosure fabric.

If it wasn't so darn heavy (and if I had a helper) I would take it outdoors to photograph it under "natural lighting".

For the sake of comparison, the armoire is honey pine.

1 minute ago, blindman said:

I am not a professional photographer so I am finding it frustrating to take a photograph that conveys the actual beauty of this speaker.

The flash created "hot spots" in the photo and washed out the depth of the bass bin enclosure fabric.

If it wasn't so darn heavy (and if I had a helper) I would take it outdoors to photograph it under "natural lighting".

I love the mahogany finish (I have RB-5, KLF-30, KLF-C7 in mahogany).  It is difficult to photograph how pretty they are, the veneer is almost luminescent.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, blindman said:

You have a VERY NICE speaker there.   I can tell. I am sure others can too.   Surely the sides look as nice as the front, if they didn't, I am sure you would let us know...