WTB single Belle

K T

6 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

You have a VERY NICE speaker there.   I can tell. I am sure others can too.   Surely the sides look as nice as the front, if they didn't, I am sure you would let us know... 

Ha ha, thanks. (I would.)

As far as I remember, when I placed it inside the armoire in 2010 the sides and top were immaculate.

I really wasn't really planning on selling it until I came across this thread today.

Therefore, I have not pulled it out of the armoire yet to photograph it from all angles.

(NOTE to SELF: In the future, take photographs of every side of an item BEFORE placing inside a cabinet. - LoL)

Maybe I should go ahead and do that now since there seems to be interest from the forum to purchase a single Belle?

My main reason for selling it?

I have no friends or relatives who are interested in inheriting any of my Hi-Fi components after I pass.

Might as well start placing my "extras" with people who appreciate the hobby?

• Like 2

I just fully read this thread on the PC so I saw the attached pdf from when this speaker changed hands the second time. This was my speaker I bought from Amy thru the epay Klipsch store. I made a very bad decision when I got to Texas and had no room so I traded 3 Belles for something I regret (no reflection on the person I traded with) just should have found a place for them.

Here is when it was delivered from Klipsch to Dallas, GA. I found the transaction on my account but it was too old to get details such as date. I do recall the price as I had to 'plain that.

Belle Magohany.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, USNRET said:

And here between my BWOs, ok done. Just wanted the current owner to see the baby book.

Belles Basement.jpg

That was a sweet setup! 

I feel fortunate to have it now and can’t thank Larry(Blindman) enough. The room sounds amazing.

Thanks Kamron

• Like 1