Long shot: Any interest in hand painted lavatory & everything else?

Coytee

On a long shot, thought I'd post this here in case (by luck) someone finds use for it AND is close enough to grab it.  I realize the odds are .0000000000000001....

Long story short, redid part of the half/bath on the main floor.  Wife had the top custom made (wanted larger than standard AND it had to fit on a Bombay chest that I converted to a vanity)

She hand painted the lavatory....hand painted the bases for the faucet handles (she ALSO hand painted the toilet tank lid....but it's still in use!)

Brass faucet, porcelain bases for the handles, porcelain lavatory... the whole she-bang if you'd like.

She's got it listed on craigslist and we've been getting the obligatory "I like your item at fair price....send me your......"  crap so while we wait for more idiots to reach out to us there, I thought I'd make mention here in case it worked for someone.

I'd be more than happy to get $100 for the entire (working) package.

It's about 41 1/2" wide by 22" deep, black in color.  Backsplash is about 4" tall.  Faucets are widespread.  They're wider than 8" so I just bought some longer braided supplies for them.1.thumb.jpg.cd9423175b3f2b648e8dd42aee7c91b0.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg