What version CF-4

Harleywood

It's a v1, all the boxes are checked.

5.5 inch long port tube  (all other versions are 2.5")

Grayish mid-horn lens (all other versions are black)

SN: first three are DOY, then Y2Y1  then sn 1234:  227 49 7204.  1994 was the first year for the CF-4.

17 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

It's a v1, all the boxes are checked.

5.5 inch long port tube  (all other versions are 2.5")

Grayish mid-horn lens (all other versions are black)

SN: first three are DOY, then Y2Y1  then sn 1234:  227 49 7204.  1994 was the first year for the CF-4.

Thanks! The backwards year threw me off.  Might have some CF-4s by this weekend if can get price right. He's asking $700. The cabinets are a little rough on top. Mostly gless rings. The feet are missing also but he says they function properly and all original. The question will be what to do with my CF-2s that I've had since new. Just had XOs done on them by Bob about a year ago. Guess I could stack the twos on top of the fours. Lol

• 2 years later...

Hi guys I just got a pair of cf-4 version 1 supposedly. ports are long. Made in 94. How do I tell if drivers are original. Starting to wonder about the guy I bought them from. One crossover wires are clear which I'm guessing are the monster wires making it a version 1 I believe. Other one is black and red for driver wires. From reading I think that's version 3. Wondering one if drivers are original and how to tell. Thank you. Could really use some help. 

• Like 1