*Edit: Sansui SR-2050C TT/MCS Tuner & Integrated Amp. (N Florida)

billybob

DSC00806.JPG.f75ef72a498965ac63f9a7bd2a05d26a.JPGHello,

Just wanted to give a heads up to local members who may become interested in my craigslist advert. There are some typo's and pricing on an item I need to correct, and will. I am second owner of the first 3 units.

Thanks...:

https://tallahassee.craigslist.org/ele/d/steinhatchee-sansui-250-tt-mcs-3705/6801986927.html

***Edit:Please disregard the Akai RTR...Sansui SR250-C TT...***Correction...It is a Sansui SR-2050C TT***My bad...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, billybob said:

DSC00806.JPG.f75ef72a498965ac63f9a7bd2a05d26a.JPGHello,

Just wanted to give a heads up to local members who may become interested in my craigslist advert. There are some typo's and pricing on an item I need to correct, and will. I am second owner of the first 3 units.

Thanks...:

https://tallahassee.craigslist.org/ele/d/steinhatchee-sansui-250-tt-mcs-3705/6801986927.html

Please disregard the Akai RTR...Sansui SR250-C TT

Sansui 250-C TT/MCS 3705 Tuner/3850 Inegrated Amplifier - $14025015(Steinhatchee/Perry/Gainesville) hide this posting

image 1 of 7

00606_a2s8xCOvhSy_600x450.jpg

00P0P_3qvc1nigY0j_600x450.jpg

00V0V_lkWUvFYnH0n_600x450.jpg

00000_kTXybIAQ2ka_600x450.jpg

00o0o_bFstF3tada8_600x450.jpg

00P0P_8x783369zY8_600x450.jpg

3387.png3387.png3388.png3388.png3389.png3389.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)

condition: good 
make / manufacturer: Sansui/MCS-NEC/Yamaha

Hello,
Up for sale is this Sansui in good condition except for the auto stop which lifts the arm at end of play. A simple enough fix but end of play record player turns off automatically any way so, ready to play and priced correctly. 
Includes the manual.
Also this
matching am/fm tuner and stereo integrated amplifier made by NEC, Nippon Electric Company in Japan circa 1980. NEC rebranded these components from their Authentic line of audio equipment.
These are in good to better condition with minimal wear for their age. Units have spent great part of their lives in storage. At 8 Ohms and rated at a conservative 45 watts per channel this amp can drive 4 speakers comfortably.
And finally, this Yamaha turntable PF-20 which will play but is used of course. May need minor tweaking.
For audition, you would need come to my location for pickup. It has all the functions similar era audio has but, just ask. Nice phono section for turntable. Have the original manuals for each except Yamaha. Can meet within reason and no stranger to the craigslist. Have a slow wireless connection so, patience will win out in the end. Do your research and, will help if able.

(Speaker etc. not included)
Sansui $120
Tuner and Amp $250
Yamaha $15
Priced for a quick sale and...no shipping...OBO...Cash Only...Billy
Will delete when items are sold***
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I would love to upgrade to a Sansui TT.

GLWS

Thanks!

30 minutes ago, carlthess40 said:

What’s the price of the TT. ?

It is $120 to a forum member who picks it up here. On the craigslist is $140. Will be correcting advert error at bottom of ad, as internet allows. Have other pics of Sansui TT will be adding. Not perfect so want to find/photo any blemish of note. Can meet within reason. There is an extra spindle and figure the auto stop up can be fixed by adding a fluid(?)

Thanks!

*** My bad...it is a Sansui SR-2050C ...will be correcting model#...Two-Speed Auto Up Stop/Manual Turntable

According to the manual:

Platter is Aluminum alloy diecast weight of 2.64 lbs.

Beltdrive (May need one at some point but keeping speed nicely)

Walnut, open pore finished.

Weight: 20.7 lbs.with cabinet.

Plenty online but, just ask as have the manual to refer to.

And this last for the moment. Tried to include any imperfections such as minor scratchs to cabinet or any scuff, both of which I cannot feel as apparently only superficial. The dustcover, I only lightly cleaned with mild det. and water. Only light dusting to table and rubber mat which did not do much. Looks like it will clean up, doll up. No cracks in cover only mild surface wear from around early 70's I suppose as this unit was kept inside a former soldiers home in Jacksonville for some time until I collected on a round trip from Quincy, Florida last first of summer 2018.

Looking at the unit now with no flash or amateur lighting, can only say it looks alright to me. Same goes for the MCS (modular component system) which I rounder tripped and collected from Lake City, Florida from a gent travelling to Ohio from Tampa area in around 2012, where it was not being used either for some time. Without interrogation  lights, the brushed aluminum fronts present well.So, 2nd owner of these 3 units. Thanks!

Sansui TT 026.jpg

Sansui TT 027.jpg

Sansui TT 028.jpg

Sansui TT 033.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Update on the Sansui TT...Went inside and found a suspension for table woodblock needs re-glued and, the auto lift is a mechanical fix.

Seems the power switch lever operates a cam that needs replaced or simply built up.

In any case for locals have bundle/package deal listed on my local ad for $350 OBO for the main 3 items. Items also on the bay.

https://tallahassee.craigslist.org/ele/d/steinhatchee-bundle-sansui-sr-2050-tt/6825008885.html