SOLD! Barely Used Powergate for sale for $225 shipped

rjmartin

I want a better match for the KG4s it's currently powering. 

I actually like the little unit. Really nice power with an adequate array of inputs in a small package. Really nice. My biggest complaint would be that the Klipsch app doesn't allow for enough controls (other than PlayFi streaming controls). 

So it's either that or my Yamaha CRX-E150 for use currently in my office. I was thinking of using the Powergate in my office. I'm trying to sell the Yamaha as well. So whichever one I sell first, if you get my drift. 

Don't know much about this thing. I'd like a small system for my daughter for now and when she goes off to college. Can I:

• Hook up a turntable directly to it with no other pre-amp?
  • power a pair of speakers directly?
  • stream Spotify, Pandora and music stored on your phone directly to it with no other devices?

1 hour ago, wstrickland1 said:

Don't know much about this thing. I'd like a small system for my daughter for now and when she goes off to college. Can I:

• Hook up a turntable directly to it with no other pre-amp?
  • power a pair of speakers directly?
  • stream Spotify, Pandora and music stored on your phone directly to it with no other devices?

Wstrickland:

Yes, you can hook up with a phono. It has an amp for phono.

Yes, you can power a pair of speakers directly. 

Yes, you can stream Spotify and Pandora, either through PlayFi via the Klipsch Stream app, or through Bluetooth. 

49 minutes ago, rjmartin said:

Wstrickland:

Yes, you can hook up with a phono. It has an amp for phono.

Yes, you can power a pair of speakers directly. 

Yes, you can stream Spotify and Pandora, either through PlayFi via the Klipsch Stream app, or through Bluetooth. 

I'll take it. Pm me your paypal info

• Like 1

@rjmartin the unit arrived the other day in perfect condition as advertised. I went to Fry's website the day before and ordered a pair of RB 61 II speakers that they had on special for right around $200 shipped. Hooked it up and have been playing with it downstairs before setting it up in my daughter's room. This is a really good match and is exactly what I was after. Better than I expected by a large margin. The RB 61's are quite the speaker. I may pick up a couple of more pairs at that price.

Thanks again rjmartin for an excellent transaction.

9 minutes ago, rjmartin said:

I'm glad you like it! What you're describing is exactly what I would have done with the unit in my office once my Yamaha sold. 

The little thing works really well with Spotify too. 

yes and Tidal, listening now. Haven't tried the phono yet, my daughter has to clean up a spot for all that. Dang musicians are a messy breed :)

The Powergate fits on top of one of the RB61's as well. Excellent sound quality.