SOLD: Yamaha A-S701 Integrated Amplifier

Bonzo

I have a modern Yamaha A-S701 integrated amplifier for sale. It is in excellent condition, works flawlessly and sounds great. A Google search will find great reviews of this amp. All the modern features plus old school styling. It does have a bit of a laid back top end which works well with the Klipsch speakers I have tried. Two digital inputs, sub out, detachable power cord, nice remote, 100 watts per channel etc. The variable loudness control is a nice feature if you like to tailor your sound. If not, it comes with Pure and CD direct circuitry to bypass all tone controls. It also sports a respectable MM phono section. It comes with the remote and stock power cord. It's a great sounding and well built amp. I’m in Northern California and local pickup is welcome or I am willing to travel a bit. I'm asking $400 plus shipping and I prefer PayPal Friends and Family or ad the 3% fee. Thank You!

Yamaha, 1.jpg

Yamaha, 4.jpg

Yamaha, 8.jpg

No, sorry, I don't have the box. When my daughter recently moved, my wife thought it was OK for her to use it. Which was OK if I had known about it because I would have insisted on getting it back. Well, that didn't happen.....................