ATI AT1802 SOLD SOLD !!!

NiceSystem

ATI even winds their own power supply's.   Who does that and why?  Because they actually build amps in the USA, not just for themselves and their other companies like Theta, but for Mark Levinson, Lexicon, Outlaw, JBL Synthesis, Cary SS, Dynaco, Aragon, Crestron, Adcom, Integra Research, and B&K

and many others that are shaded, because these boutique companies don't want you to know .  The last couple of bench tests I have seen for ATI have been nothing but at the top.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NiceSystem said:

I really hate fake buyer, you spend all the time talking on the phone, then after you send them your address..... no call no show. 

Really ??? 

I feel you. I'm selling my boat and have been talking with a guy over the last week and set up yesterday to do a sea trial. I take off work, get it in the water, spit shine it and he calls and says his wife needs to be involved we have to make it Saturday. Screw it I spent the day on the water and played. And no there will not be a Saturday boat ride for him and his wife...

1 minute ago, wstrickland1 said:

And no there will not be a Saturday boat ride for him and his wife...

Make the appointment and don't show, return the favor. Tell him to call you when he gets there. Then tell him your running a little late and will be there in 30 minutes, rinse and repeat with second call. 

6 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Make the appointment and don't show, return the favor. Tell him to call you when he gets there. Then tell him your running a little late and will be there in 30 minutes, rinse and repeat with second call. 

Don't think I didn't contemplate that move, but I would like to sell the boat. My words to him will be if you want it buy it but no free boat ride. That ship sailed....no pun intended.