Exceptional Opportunity

Mallette

5 hours ago, DizRotus said:

How's your recovery @kevinmi?

I'm getting better every day. It takes a little time to get over these things when you are older! I'm spending plenty of time listening to music and drinking wine (for medicinal purposes).

When are you and Claude doing a road trip up this way?

I texted him to ask that he text me if he decides to sell them.  He wants $1,000.  I told him It would be hard to get better speakers for significantly less than $1,000, but the market for Fraziers is very small, and finding a knowledgeable buyer who values them in that range will take patience.  He didn’t reply.

• 1 month later...

The seller texted me today to see if I'm interested,  After exchanging a few texts he eventually said, "Ok yeah my very bottom dollar would be 600 if you know anyone."

Well, I know lots of people so, I guess his lowest price is $600.  😉

If anyone is interested, I can put you in contact with him.

@kevinmi @wvu80 @Ceptorman @pzannucci @teaman @ClaudeJ1

• Like 2

14 hours ago, DizRotus said:

The seller texted me today to see if I'm interested,  After exchanging a few texts he eventually said, "Ok yeah my very bottom dollar would be 600 if you know anyone."

Well, I know lots of people so, I guess his lowest price is $600.  😉

If anyone is interested, I can put you in contact with him.

@kevinmi @wvu80 @Ceptorman @pzannucci @teaman @ClaudeJ1

I've been enjoying mine in my second system while I rewired and added new Deang networks to my Khorns. Lots of adjustablity with the mids and highs having l-pads.

• 2 weeks later...

The seller of the Fraziers texted me that he sold them for $800.  He asked if I knew anyone interested in Bozak 301 Tempos (?). 

The speakers in the attached photo are NOT the subject Bozaks. I’ve no idea regarding his asking price.  IMO, Bozak are not in the same league as Frazier or vintage Klipsch, but I’ve been wrong before.  What say you Dave @Mallette?

F7F8283A-387F-4206-87CA-E22E277A2C29.jpeg

1 hour ago, DizRotus said:

The seller of the Fraziers texted me that he sold them for $800.  He asked if I knew anyone interested in Bozak 301 Tempos (?).  

I wonder where he advertised them. They weren't on fleabay. Maybe craigslist? I'm tempted to sell mine now!