Single k33b

ned

Hello. I have a single k33 from a 1979 Klipschorn that I don’t need.  Measures 3.1 ohms on my home depot meter. Please see photos. Original leads still attached.  $60 plus actual postage.  Personal check is fine from long term forum members. Please see photos and please ask all questions you have prior to shipping.  I replaced it with an electro voice.  Functions fine to my ears.  Will post another image in next post

421EC28A-98F5-4C3D-BC70-4D81B689675C.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ned said:

Hello Joe,

I still have it. I am happy to ship to Chicago. Please tell me your choice of shippers and I will charge actual shipping.  Thank you for your interest.

Ned

Ned,

Where are you located. just looking for the ship cost. 

Set 'em up Joe,

Santa Fe NM 87505.  I would suggest mounting the speaker on a piece of plywood  and making some sort of bracing within the  box. I like good packing. Please add a few pounds for materials.

Better still, If you prefer to ship me one of the empty boxes that you get from Crites I bet that would work best. He is very good at this stuff.

Thanks,

Ned

great. I bet you will enjoy your speakers. I love mine. 

keep in mind that the purchase price of mine, a good match to yours, is low by ebay standards. 

What are you going to play first? I find the early mono Liberty recordings of Julie London are very revealing...as is the cover art. 

21 hours ago, ned said:

great. I bet you will enjoy your speakers. I love mine. 

keep in mind that the purchase price of mine, a good match to yours, is low by ebay standards. 

What are you going to play first? I find the early mono Liberty recordings of Julie London are very revealing...as is the cover art. 

The new Crites come today, that should fix my issue.

My go to test albums are ;

Pink Floyd -  Dark side of the moon

Chicago -  CTA

Toto - Tambu

Then usually anything SRV or now Bonamassa

Interesting cover art on that one for that point in time!

Take Care

Joe,

How is your sound? I love that new gear moment. 

Thanks for your inquiry. If you ever want to go OEM or if you get a buyer for your single that wants a pair, drop me a note. Mine is safely stored and I don't seem to be in any hurry to move it. 

best to you,

Ned

4 hours ago, ned said:

Joe,

How is your sound? I love that new gear moment. 

Thanks for your inquiry. If you ever want to go OEM or if you get a buyer for your single that wants a pair, drop me a note. Mine is safely stored and I don't seem to be in any hurry to move it. 

best to you,

Ned

Ned,

Will be swapping this weekend. Looking forward to it. Will let you know on the OEM stuff.

Take care

Joe,

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...