Jubilee audition near Jacksonville Florida?

krellpwr

Well....  you missed a nice chance.  I lived there for 2 1/2 years while working down there & had mine with me.

Off the top of my head, I'm not aware of any that are located in Florida.  (I certainly may be wrong by now, it's getting harder to keep tabs on where they're popping up)

I'm in Knoxville. so I'm 'just up the road' about 5 turns from you want a road trip.

52 minutes ago, Coytee said:

Well....  you missed a nice chance.  I lived there for 2 1/2 years while working down there & had mine with me.

Off the top of my head, I'm not aware of any that are located in Florida.  (I certainly may be wrong by now, it's getting harder to keep tabs on where they're popping up)

I'm in Knoxville. so I'm 'just up the road' about 5 turns from you want a road trip.

Sometimes I go to Knoxville and Oak Ridge for work. I might hit you up on that.

Shakey

6 hours ago, Shakeydeal said:

Sometimes I go to Knoxville and Oak Ridge for work. I might hit you up on that.

Shakey

You are more than welcome to...I also have one of those puny Danley subs...

I however don’t drink beer so a Coke will have to do

C'mon guys I have Jubilees in a room that is deep (27 ft) but narrow (11 ft). The chair is 8 - 9 ft back (60-70 deg listening angle).

You know what, in spite of the narrow room the Jubilees sound fantastic. I think it is as good if not better than the expensive (over-priced ...) systems. Don't let the size deter you.

-Tom

1 minute ago, PrestonTom said:

C'mon guys I have Jubilees in a room that is deep (27 ft) but narrow (11 ft). The chair is 8 - 9 ft back (60-70 deg listening angle).

You know what, in spite of the narrow room the Jubilees sound fantastic. I think it is as good if not better than the expensive (over-priced ...) systems. Don't let the size deter you.

-Tom

I have no idea what they sound like in any room since I haven't heard them or see a pair in person ever.   Was a legit question. I don't often ask questions that I know the answers to.  I stayed away from them as I figured they wouldn't sound good in my room. With one proper corner and one 3/4 corner, klipschorns didn't sound very good in my room. 

24 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Damn, if you can fit jubes in that room... Doesn't look much wider than the space I am working with. I believe I have 15' width before I hot the island that separates my living room and kitchen.... I take it you are still in love with the jubes? Dumb question 😏

Though I really hate to say it...I mean....you strike me as a nice person and all but.....  yeah.....really dumb!

:P

15 minutes ago, PrestonTom said:

-Tom

If memory serves me, room is 14 1/2' wide and the length is a bit off...  I think it's something like 21 to the back wall BUT, the LaScalas are in the portion of the wall that intrudes into the room so that wall is both 21' and 18' depending on if you are at the true wall or the section where the stairwell intrudes (and the LaScalas are hidden)

Used to be the water heater under the stairs kinda thing....  I yanked it out of the closet and extended the closet out another stud or so, letting the LaScalas fit in there though just barely.

7 minutes ago, Coytee said:

Though I really hate to say it...I mean....you strike me as a nice person and all but.....  yeah.....really dumb!

:P

Was a joke obviously.  I just wouldn't have imagined they would sound decent in a room as small as mine based on prior experience with k horns. I know you love em. I have seen you post that several times throughout.