WTB Klipsch Cornwall’s or LaScala’s

Vtwin

Looking to buy a pair of Klipsch Cornwall or Possibly a pair of LaScala’s speakers in good or better condition and good working condition. Putting together a 2 channel vintage system. I am located in Virginia and willing to drive about 400 miles to pick up. This system is for me so I will pay a reasonable price on a good pair of speakers

I appreciate any help tracking these down. Being new here not sure how to track him down. I found a couple of pairs that are interesting but about 800 miles away . If I could find some B stock at a decent price that would be great. Thanks for your help. 

I have a set of walnut Cornscala c that I plan to sell soon. Moving from a 3000sqft house on a basement to a 1000sqft condo! 😩. May not be what you’re looking for or may not be in your budget. Pm me if you have any interest. Glwys.

Thanks,

Mark

Thanks for your replies .  I am not going to look for any speakers. Four hour ride down south and everything going wrong on my side. Trying to delete my account  no luck so far. My best bet is to buy a new set at a store near me. Sorry if I wasted anyone’s time    Ed