Amps and Sound Hudson

W27

The speakers in the ad are not the same as the Hudson. Different cabinetry, driver compliment/crossover and finishing. They are amazing sound in their own right but not the same. 

Re speakers, ampsandsound generally only builds on spec at this point. Most customers like being able to chose exactly what they want. 

I however, love building speakers... as I have done for many years, I still build about 2-3 pairs a year.... listen and sell off at a reasonable price. Ive taken to changing the ports to differentiate these more clearly now... triangle ports. 

As an side, Ill be listing a pair of my personal speakers later... Finally need to complete a pair of my Royals... JWC Bass bins with Daves horns. Its been sitting in my garage staring at more for far too long. Time to own a pair of the big boys. 

34 minutes ago, justinsweber said:

The speakers in the ad are not the same as the Hudson. Different cabinetry, driver compliment/crossover and finishing. They are amazing sound in their own right but not the same. 

Re speakers, ampsandsound generally only builds on spec at this point. Most customers like being able to chose exactly what they want. 

I however, love building speakers... as I have done for many years, I still build about 2-3 pairs a year.... listen and sell off at a reasonable price. Ive taken to changing the ports to differentiate these more clearly now... triangle ports. 

As an side, Ill be listing a pair of my personal speakers later... Finally need to complete a pair of my Royals... JWC Bass bins with Daves horns. Its been sitting in my garage staring at more for far too long. Time to own a pair of the big boys. 

What’s your website? Where can I read more about your builds?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...