What's the weather like where you're at?

wuzzzer

I was surprised that when I just ran up to the grocery store, all the businesses were open. I even seen mail trucks delivering mail. I thought they were shut down today?

Guess not. It's still -22 at 10:45 am and looks like just another day day in good ol Twin Lakes, WI.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, SWL said:

I was surprised that when I just ran up to the grocery store, all the businesses were open. I even seen mail trucks delivering mail. I thought they were shut down today?

Guess not. It's still -22 at 10:45 am and looks like just another day day in good ol Twin Lakes, WI.emoji4.png

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They did mention a couple of states where USPS was partially closed, Wi, Mn

• Like 2

Definitely cooler this year for sure here, but nowhere near as cold as the USA is experiencing. What I like here is the temps do not get any higher than 80 on the average day with low 90s being a hot day. When we left the San Francisco area we had days of 115 in Concord, and San Francisco hit 100! Def hotter than we wanted so we moved to a cooler climate were my retirement check would go further. It also has been better for my health moving here as my stress level is almost non existent now.

We were visiting my sister in San Miguel last year at exactly this time.  When we left the Minneapolis airport it was over 90 degrees warmer in San Miguel than it was in Minneapolis!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk